• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Line is about 70 yards long by the north entrance. Assuming you can find a place to park.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Found some great mag deals there. Galil 308 $25.00 ( only had the 1) Galil. 223 both 50rd and 35s $15 and $20 each. Steyr L9 a1 mag new in wrapping (only had 1) $20.00. Hk 93 mag $25.00 ( only had 1) saw a ruger 1911 compact new in box $500.00 best off for private sale. Picked up some blazer .22 for 34.00 a brick.saw polish new AK mags around 10.00, and bolt hold open 1s for 15.00 new . Lots of ak74 mags as well. was well worth going to me.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    A lot more diverse than I have ever seen it. Someone commented that people are scared of Trump's policies.

I noticed that, too. Lots more folks from different ethnicities, and lots of women, too. Nice to see us broadening our supporters and enthusiasts.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Rack and I were competing a scooping up old school leather. Plus I got an Stoveman holster for the next OC event.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    1 thing that was both interesting and new was they announced several times the legal way to purchase firearms. And that the gun show loophole doesn't exist no matter what you hear on tv. It was actually nice they laid out the rules in case you are not familiar with them.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I got some cartridges made in Bosnia. I sure hope they were made by Serbians or Croats.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    1 thing that was both interesting and new was they announced several times the legal way to purchase firearms. And that the gun show loophole doesn't exist no matter what you hear on tv. It was actually nice they laid out the rules in case you are not familiar with them.

Wait a minute, you were able to actually understand the garblings emanating from the PA system? You must have been the only person in the building with that ability. I was there all day Friday and never understood a single word.:lol2:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Wait a minute, you were able to actually understand the garblings emanating from the PA system? You must have been the only person in the building with that ability. I was there all day Friday and never understood a single word.:lol2:

Lol I even heard it was a felony for a girlfriend or wife to buy a gun for a felon boyfriend or Hubby. They covered it very well. Now as it got busy it sounded like Charle browns teacher lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom