• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    The show is shockingly dismal. The old couple that have oddball ammo from Chambers(?) was not there. The new/old Top Hat was not there. No powder dealers and only a very token representation of dies. Precision was not there.

SCSG did have quite a few C&R handguns. Saw a couple of other C&R from another dealer. A1 always pleases with his outlay of transferable machine guns.

I got to ignore Fox, cast a scornful eye towards Iota, put $20 in the MSI HQL can, and slightly over-paid for 1000rd TulAmmo Makarov.

Not one vendor had my brand of gun cleaner and NO ONE had Ballistol.

I hate to say it, but Chantilly just keeps getting bigger and better...

Good talking with you today, good on you for supporting MSI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    I have to say, going to the MD guns shows is more about meeting up with friends and folks from here. I go and look, but I don't know if it's because I have most of the things I want or those things aren't available, but I don't seem to find much. But I can always count on talking to the folks I know. Bel Air show is really small, but I talked to 3 vendors. Dave from Blue Fin, Mark from Freestate and Billy the knife guy.

If I were just going to look, then leave, most visits would be very short.

Today was good because I was able to talk to so many from here and a few vendors. I've known Gus forever. I think I met him at one of Preston Jones' first gun shows.

It's all good. However I would like to be able to find the things that I'm interested in. I mean come on. No Glock 26, 10 round mags to be found anywhere.

I'll see all of ya at the next one. But I am really excited for the Oaks show in March. It always good to see Dennis and Jen from Dennis Todd Firearms and his machine guns. Good people too.

I agree with you, it's always great showing up and supporting the show and IPs and meeting a fellow mds member and spend some face to face time...but there's nothing like going to a show in real America

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Crap. Must not've recognized ya. :o

Hey don't worry about that. I actually had to "hunt" him down. Found at the " jewelry table" with his gal.... :rolleyes:

We need to do a better job meeting up at these events.. We have never met, but certainly looking forward to it. I want to meet the doc, Alphabrew, Roaddawg, Ih8libs, yourself, , and some of the other "characters".

Met a bunch of folks at the patriot picket. Will do that again if opportunity presents.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Good talks at the MSI table...

Also good meeting ChesapeakeIron, S&WGirl06 (almost;)), and finally crossing paths with TSmith1499.

I did find stripper clips, and some managed to find me:innocent0

We always have a blast helping out at the MSI table, and I cannot say enough nice things about Tsmith1499. He's a great advocate for the 2a and a great person we have had the pleasure of volunteering with him at Frederick and Howard county shows.

It was great meeting you as well and my apologies for stalking you the rest of the show, even into the parking lot... couldn't get enough of Mr H

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County

Also good meeting ChesapeakeIron, S&WGirl06 (almost;)), and finally crossing paths with TSmith1499.

It was nice meeting you as well. :) It's always nice to meet 2a advocates. It was great working with thsmith

It was nice meeting you as well..It's always nice meeting other 2a adovcates...Tsmith1499 is very knowledgeable and always great to work with!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Nice meeting you at the MSI booth. Good talk about everything. Keep bending that elbow. :innocent0

It's Always a good time chatting with you, wish I would have seen you at the bel air show, some conversation would have made my time there much longer. Probably just missed each other

S&WGirl06

Sep 11, 2013
    Harford County
    I'm probably heading over in about an hour or so, how're the vendors looking? Actually looking for a Sprinfield XD, is it a waste of a trip?
    It was nice meeting you and your daughter today! She is a adorable. Thank you for taking time to discuss about the Dillon. I was originally committed to getting to the Hornady, but after talking with you I am thinking of getting the Dillon. I will catch up with you in a few weeks when I get ready to buy. Thank you for your help!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Attachments

• IMG_7684.jpg
      IMG_7684.jpg
      50.1 KB · Views: 398

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hey don't worry about that. I actually had to "hunt" him down. Found at the " jewelry table" with his gal.... :rolleyes:

We need to do a better job meeting up at these events.. We have never met, but certainly looking forward to it. I want to meet the doc, Alphabrew, Roaddawg, Ih8libs, yourself, , and some of the other "characters".

Met a bunch of folks at the patriot picket. Will do that again if opportunity presents.

Tonight (Monday night) we are forming up at 7pm to catch the legislators crossing the street at lawyers mall around 8 o'clock. And then again Tuesday morning at 9 AM for the Deplorables Tuesday 2A Rally

Those rats are pushing through the Campus Gun Ban Bill at breakneck speed and Tuesday morning is a crucial day for that, it just so happens.

See you there if you can make it!

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Yep, glad you caught up with me, I was bouncing back and forth between our tables and the MSI booth. I got in trouble for spending more of my time at the MSI booth; all in good fun, it was worth it, and even at the tables we were evangelizing quite a lot.

Thanks for all the encouragement and all that you do to help the 2A cause, you are in good hands with R&R. Wish I could be there with you, but I have to work, but I'm looking forward to the right opportunity to support in person. As you may already know, Frosh is beside himself in opposition to Trump and on a tirade to cripple Maryland. His latest stunt is to make Maryland a sanctuary state and he wants another $3 million dollars for his crony lawyers to help illegals get more rights and more of our tax dollars.

Is Frosh simply out of his mind, or is he counting on all the gerrymandered parts of Maryland to pull him to victory in the next election? Whatever he's doing it is absolutely WRONG for Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom