• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, but not at the same time it's a government agency.
    Now if only the courts can do something about the ATF and DEA helping drug cartels.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. According to the court document the defendant approached an undercover looking for a stash house to rob. Add to the fact that he was already suspected of robbing drug houses. The fact that the judge did not feel this rose to the level of entrapment is telling. If I were working under cover and saw a known prostitute working a corner flagging cars I still couldn't approach her with "hey baby, wanna make an easy $20" as that would be entrapment. Entrapment is not about who makes contact but who suggests the criminal act. It doesn't sound like the judge thought the ATF suggested the criminal act.

The defendant was also bragging about one of his crew being a "jack boy that robs banks and all that shit".

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I am unclear if the weapons charges are from guns the defendants brought or if they were because of the guns the agent put in the van. If they were because of the weapons put in the van I do have a huge problem with that.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Wow...never heard of this tactic. Pretty damn low if you ask me. Bunch of f'n crooks. Disband the ATF.

Sounds a lot like the New York deal about turn your neighbors in for their legally owned (before the SAFE act) "assault weapons" and win cash and prizes. This is becoming the Judas generation.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Hummm....

a3ec2f4c0866cee13afcd322ce8881326e99791be5ac59f75392349dd40316b8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205