• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    Barack Obama is embracing anti-gun policies in the run-up to a Democratic presidential debate scheduled on the one-year anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings.

“I am not in favor of concealed weapons,” Obama told the Pittsburgh Tribune. “I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.”

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/...04/03/obama_comes_out_against_concealed_carry

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    gomer11.jpg

"SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE"

Obama1.jpg

"Yes we can"

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Well, if you consider all manner of violent criminal a "victim of society", and therfore simply innocents corrupted by the greed and intolerance of our society, well then, lots of "innocent" people get shot by citizens, and police alike.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    stick a fork in him, he's done.

I don't think so. I fear we are stuck with this prick for atleast 4 years. This counrty is so screwed up they will elect him.

I fear for this countrys future if he is elected.

He'll destroy what gun rights we have left. UK gun laws could be a reality here in the US with this prick in office.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm with Jeep on this one. The masses are going to swarm to him and they are going to put him in office.

He's got serious money bankrolling him and the press is going to gloss over any flaws he has to ensure that he wins the prize.

You've got between now and next January to get ready for a long bumpy ride. he's going to make Clinton look like Charlton Heston.

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    ahhh crap i better get a job and stock up on as many hi cap mags and ammunition i can... along with countless numbers of firearms...

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    stocking the arsenal is always a good idea. but I am not so sure he is a shoe in. he is a slick speechifier, make no mistake, and has a lot of surface appeal, but the press is starting to ask questions, and the distance between his words and his deeds is beginning to be noticed. I do not think his Reverend Wrights "I love America" speech will play well in the heartland. I am a skeptical independent but at this point I think it is McCain's to lose.

We'll see soon enough. If I'm wrong I'll happily buy Jeep & Norton a beer or three. Well, maybe not happily...

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    What exactly does Barack Osama intend to do to eliminate firearm ownership? Especially once Heller comes down on our side? Pass a Constitutional amendment? It'll be a cold day in hell.

Everyone thought Kerry was gonna smoke Bush in the 04 election too.

Wait until the first debate. Rhetoric won't save Obama there.

Remember, a lot of Obama's support comes from the fact that he shares one political view in common with almost all of America...he is anti-that-bitch-Hillary-getting-anywhere-near-the-white-house. :D Once the primary is over, he's up against McCain, who is also anti-that-bitch-Hillary-getting-anywhere-near-the-white-house, and his advantage evaporates.

Bang

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    I do not know about if he is going to be elected or not. I am going to go with the better safe than sorry and keep stocking up.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Sorry, but just like Hillary is tanking because the truth about her history and dishonesty (NAFTA, Irish Peace Accords, Sniper Fire in Bosnia) is coming out we are seeing the start of the same situation with Osama Obama with people questioning his judgement and integrity after failing to distance himself from the hate rhetoric of Rev Wright for what.....20 years? Lets not forget his "Typical White Person" comment a week or two ago. I mean...if he lacks the judgment to NOT associate with such a turd then who is he going to appoint to his Cabinet? Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton?

I think we're going to find in coming months that the media will start picking away at the paint that has been sprayed on BHO and find a turd beneath the high gloss enamel.....

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    Sorry, but just like Hillary is tanking because the truth about her history and dishonesty (NAFTA, Irish Peace Accords, Sniper Fire in Bosnia) is coming out we are seeing the start of the same situation with Osama Obama with people questioning his judgement and integrity after failing to distance himself from the hate rhetoric of Rev Wright for what.....20 years? Lets not forget his "Typical White Person" comment a week or two ago. I mean...if he lacks the judgment to NOT associate with such a turd then who is he going to appoint to his Cabinet? Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton?

I think we're going to find in coming months that the media will start picking away at the paint that has been sprayed on BHO and find a turd beneath the high gloss enamel.....

i like how you put that lol

i think its best to not even vote in this election...

i mean is mccain still in? i havent heard squat about him in the past few days and then again i havent really watched the news:innocent0

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    i like how you put that lol

i think its best to not even vote in this election...

i mean is mccain still in? i havent heard squat about him in the past few days and then again i havent really watched the news:innocent0

Yea, McCain is still in but what ticks me off is that once again the American People are left trying to choose the lesser of evils for President.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Let him pile on the anti-gun rhetoric. Algore did it but then stopped it completely a month prior to the election when somebody with some sense in the evil party told him it was costing him votes. Of course Al's late hatred for the 2nd didn't stop him from taking NRA money as a Senator. Guess the MSM missed that bit of hypocrisy.

Simon Yu

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2007
    Rockville

He's on a "biographical" tour right now, visiting places that were significant in his life and speaking to people there. It's the kind of thing that has the effect of letting people know more about who he is and his experiences in life without going into rhetoric. Not necessarily a bad idea as a way to keep his hands clean during the Dem slap-fight, but I do hope his people are thinking about how to raise funds while he doesn't have to worry about campaigning against someone yet.

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    he is a slick speechifier, make no mistake, and has a lot of surface appeal, but the press is starting to ask questions, and the distance between his words and his deeds is beginning to be noticed. I do not think his Reverend Wrights "I love America" speech will play well in the heartland. I am a skeptical independent but at this point I think it is McCain's to lose.

I have to agree. Even left loving Chris Matthews was putting an Obama supporter on the spot the other day asking him to point out anything that B.O. has accomplished... It could not be done.

And the Republicans haven't even gotten into the fray yet.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I have to agree. Even left loving Chris Matthews was putting an Obama supporter on the spot the other day asking him to point out anything that B.O. has accomplished... It could not be done.

Hilarious:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Geez....after watching the video that smores posted, does anyone get the feeling that we ought to just have Simon Cowell just pick the president? Essentially that's how we're running this election....on glam and glitz. :sad20:

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    I think McCain will be the next POTUS- not from wishful thinking, but from polls.

It has come down to BO and H... BO supporters HATE Hillary, and very recently, it turns out Hilary supporters HATE BO. So much so, that supporters of both sides said they'd vote for McCain if there their candidate doesn't win. I think McCain is being smart on this... let these two imbeciles tear each other to pieces, and he can walk in.

rpcmig

Nov 29, 2006
    Berlin,MD
    That was a major a-- kicking. I don't think I've ever seen a politician so speechless.

Obama is a fraud. Pure and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom