• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    I was following a thread on a military jeep forum and it was brought up that S&W has a 40% discount for active/retired military as well as LEOs. I am buying one through FN with a discount for retired. So I sent a few emails out to other manufacturers - Heres SPRINGFIELD's response. You can PM me for teh forms but I am waiting for the new list. I also am waiting for a response on retired military. UPDATED - confirmed they will discount retired military

Subject: RE: Sales Email - Sent: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:37:43 +0000 - Discount programs
    Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:21:42 -0600
    To: .com

Good morning,

Thank you for your interest in Springfield products. We are proud to offer discounted pricing to the active duty military community through our authorized LE distributors across the country. Our 2009 suggested officer pricing and a list of those distributors is attached. Be advised that these prices are only in effect until the first of the year. Our new price list will be out by next week. Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

Merry Christmas and thank you for your service!

Lexi

LE Coordinator
    Springfield Inc
    420 W Main St
    Geneseo, IL 61254

lexi@springfield-armory.com
    1-866-842-9530
    Fax: 309-944-8490

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 9:07 AM

To: Dawn Oleson

Subject: Sales Email - Sent: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:37:43 +0000 - Discount programs

The issue came up on a local military forum. I looked at your site and couldn't find anything but figured I would ask. S&W has a 40% factory discount for LEOs and retired/active duty Military. FNP has a like program as do others. Does Springfield have a like program, discounts for retired/active Military? Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom