• ...and so much more!
  • sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    New in my mailbox yesterday

Greetings:

On the day after the "Super Tuesday" primaries I wanted to take a moment to encourage you to participate in the upcoming Maryland Democratic Primary on February 12th. As Democrats, we are very fortunate to have two very strong candidates to choose from as Party's nominee in the general election.

I have been selected by the Barack Obama campaign to run as a Convention Delegate for our area. I strongly encourage you to vote for Senator Barack Obama for President when you go to the polls on Tuesday, February 12th. The problems facing the United States of America are complicated and urgent. We cannot afford to have the same type of politics as usual in Washington. We need a leader who can bring democrats, independents, and like-minded republicans together to form a working majority that can make progress in this country. We can have health coverage for all Americans, we can address the problems that effect urban America and we can move past racial, gender, socio-economic and sexual orientation differences in this country. The Barack Obama campaign is not about black versus white, rich versus poor, or liberal versus conservative; it is about the past versus the future.

Again, when you go into the voting booth on the 12th, I strongly encourage you to vote for Senator Barack Obama for the Democratic Presidential Nominee. For more information on Barack Obama, please visit www.barackobama.com, If you would like to volunteer for Senator Obama please respond to this email or visit http://md.barackobama.com. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Delegate Justin Ross, 22nd District

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    problems that effect urban America

I'm going to send this to his former English teachers at Eleanor Roosevelt HS and let them know what a piss poor job they did in teaching this asshat how to properly use words in a sentence.

It's affect.....

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    No, No, No....
    Everthing but the BOLD letters should be deleated.

New in my mailbox yesterday

Greetings:

On the day after the "Super Tuesday" primaries I wanted to take a moment to encourage you to participate in the upcoming Maryland Democratic Primary on February 12th. As Democrats, we are very fortunate to have two very strong candidates to choose from as Party's nominee in the general election.

I have been selected by the Barack Obama campaign to run as a Convention Delegate for our area. I strongly encourage you to vote for Senator Barack Obama for President when you go to the polls on Tuesday, February 12th. The problems facing the United States of America are complicated and urgent. We cannot afford to have the same type of politics as usual in Washington. We need a leader who can bring democrats, independents, and like-minded republicans together to form a working majority that can make progress in this country. We can have health coverage for all Americans, we can address the problems that effect urban America and we can move past racial, gender, socio-economic and sexual orientation differences in this country. The Barack Obama campaign is not about black versus white, rich versus poor, or liberal versus conservative; it is about the past versus the future.

Again, when you go into the voting booth on the 12th, I strongly encourage you to vote for Senator Barack Obama for the Democratic Presidential Nominee. For more information on Barack Obama, please visit www.barackobama.com, If you would like to volunteer for Senator Obama please respond to this email or visit http://md.barackobama.com. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Delegate Justin Ross, 22nd District

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    You should respond asking exactly how Obama is going to create this great Utopia

I already know what the answer is
    - redistribution of wealth
    - anti economic growth policies
    - restricting freedoms and rights

but i would still like to here thier spin

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I'm going to send this to his former English teachers at Eleanor Roosevelt HS and let them know what a piss poor job they did in teaching this asshat how to properly use words in a sentence.

It's affect.....

You might want to include this tidbit too:

to choose from as Party's nominee

I believe unless your name is Boris and you are being pursued relentlessly by a moose named Bullwinkle that should be "the party's nominee."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom