• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    Mod's is there any way that we could have a Sticky on FFL's in Maryland that everyone can see that way we can have a list of them when needed at a glance, and that list can be updated as needed to keep it neat by the mods?

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    Yea that would work a separate sticky for the FFL's through Squeky's page would be good, that way in a second a person does not have to search, just click the link and BOOM there it is. Just an idea to make everyones lives easier.

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    Yea that would work a separate sticky for the FFL's through Squeky's page would be good, that way in a second a person does not have to search, just click the link and BOOM there it is. Just an idea to make everyones lives easier.

Sorry for the late replies tonight, but do you want me to dump the database of all MD records in a thread somewhere?

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    naw not right now, I am pretty sure that we will be adding more FFL's to your database as time goes on. But what we should do is create a sticky with the link to your FFL finder, Squeky ever thought of taking over packing.org or starting one like that your self?

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    naw not right now, I am pretty sure that we will be adding more FFL's to your database as time goes on. But what we should do is create a sticky with the link to your FFL finder, Squeky ever thought of taking over packing.org or starting one like that your self?

Sounds like a good idea, I like stickies of my site :D

I e-mailed an address I got somewhere about taking the packing.org domain, but never heard anything back. So, yeah, I'd be very interested in continuing it. I'm not sure about starting from scratch because other sites have sprung up to fill in the packing.org void. The packing.org domain expires in 2010, so I'm out of luck starting it soon unless anyone else can get a ball rolling?

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    It would be nice to be able to comment on them too, I'll drive a little out of the way to use John Rhines because he's good people.

EDIT: Sorry if anyone thinks I'm threadjacking, please let me know and I'll let this continue about the mdshooters site.

My finder has comments built into the system if you're logged in. Also, it's by zip and not county, so it works nationwide. Should I remove the logged in criteria to add a comment? The finder also needs a serious code optimization, I'm working on it to speed it up A LOT. Here's a screenshot in action:

fflfinder-screen.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom