• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    MD Dems gerrymandered the last Congressional District map so that the 66% of MD Dem voters control 88% of the Maryland Congressional Delegation (7 of 8 seats). Andy Harris is the only Republican.

NOW THEY WANT 100% OF THE SEATS.

After you read this terrific article by Timothy P. Carney of the Washington Examiner, you’ll agree this is LUEDTKE-CROUS. :crazy:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ing-hideously-gerrymandered-congressional-map

:wtf: :bs:

Attachments

• 9FC5FBF2-4D17-41F4-89FF-DACB013D7C6B.jpg
      9FC5FBF2-4D17-41F4-89FF-DACB013D7C6B.jpg
      42.3 KB · Views: 1,509
    • 1821D707-0B44-4DDE-86E1-62B778C47E22.jpg
      1821D707-0B44-4DDE-86E1-62B778C47E22.jpg
      76 KB · Views: 1,518
    • 3F46C8A9-5952-47D7-BED0-64457D8D87BE.jpeg
      3F46C8A9-5952-47D7-BED0-64457D8D87BE.jpeg
      70 KB · Views: 1,528

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    They don’t have a clue what’s coming. :innocent0

Attachments

• 65D6B215-DE44-4940-947B-F5849D73C9F1.jpg
      65D6B215-DE44-4940-947B-F5849D73C9F1.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 1,486
    • 62F0D64E-A3CA-4EBB-A66C-09B55C1EA2A0.jpeg
      62F0D64E-A3CA-4EBB-A66C-09B55C1EA2A0.jpeg
      80.3 KB · Views: 1,487
    • 8DCB9FD7-39E1-4182-AFD2-B0A87C79BECD.jpg
      8DCB9FD7-39E1-4182-AFD2-B0A87C79BECD.jpg
      42 KB · Views: 1,479

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Dan Cox would like you to testify next Monday, December 6 beginning at 12:30 PM:

:draw: :mdpatriot

Attachments

• 96402040-0EFB-414B-8E1A-1AFF5018E34B.jpg
      96402040-0EFB-414B-8E1A-1AFF5018E34B.jpg
      128.8 KB · Views: 1,475

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    They don’t have a clue what’s coming. :innocent0

In MD, yes they do, and it's not a red wave. The Party has had a monopoly on power here for so long, it's embedded itself into the very structure of MD government from top to bottom like the CCP with the Chinese state. The government has become a defacto arm of the Party. It would take a demographic supermajority of non-Dem voters in this state a decade or more of elections and appointments to even begin the process of returning to some semblance of political balance, and I don't see any mechanism for that scale of voter alignment change in MD in my lifetime.

National level is a different matter. But even though there's competition at that level, the choice is limited to just between two brands of personality disorder: one is psychotic authoritarian leftism, the other a thin patina of conservatism floating on a boiling cauldron of toxic, narcissistic populism. Both choices suck and both are incapable of competent governance. Is either party capable of anything beyond overspending while hurling insults at the other party anymore?

No wonder why Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are in such a hurry to get off-planet.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I don't think the red wave is going to affect MD elections the way it will affect national.

If the MD legislature or MD Congressional delegation to DC is flipped to majority red in the next election, a round is on me at the MDS gathering that follows the election. It just isn't happening locally.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I don't think the red wave is going to affect MD elections the way it will affect national.

If the MD legislature or Congressional delegation to DC is flipped to majority red in the next election, a round is on me at the MDS gathering that follows the election. It just isn't happening locally.

No. MD won’t go red.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    But, for just 3 seconds, ponder what it would be like if it did. ...

Okay, back to re-education camp preparations.

Wow. I’m calling you if this erection doesn’t go away in 4 hours.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Remember that audits found evidence of voter fraud in MD and other super-dem states. They won’t take anything for granted as long as they have the power.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Even with rational districting and totally honest elections , Maryland won't go Blue , that demographic ship left a long time ago .

What we Can hope for is results closer matching the Actual Electorate .

Ie , ratios closer to 2:1 than 10:1 , and more of the Democrats closer to ( previously normal ) Center- Left Dems , instead of the Farthest of Leftists .

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Remember that audits found evidence of voter fraud in MD and other super-dem states. They won’t take anything for granted as long as they have the power.

Sigh. No they didn’t. The handful of cases of actual fraud shown, the majority were actually republicans. Mostly voting for their dead moms or spouses. I am being serious. Not sure actual national tally, but in the 2020 election I think it was on the order of a few hundred total cases nationwide.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Even with rational districting and totally honest elections , Maryland won't go Blue , that demographic ship left a long time ago .

What we Can hope for is results closer matching the Actual Electorate .

Ie , ratios closer to 2:1 than 10:1 , and more of the Democrats closer to ( previously normal ) Center- Left Dems , instead of the Farthest of Leftists .

The problem is gerrymandering gets the worst of both sides out because the politicians have to pander to their base and then are assured of winning the general election.

So you get the worst of both the left and the right winning races.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Not sure actual national tally, but in the 2020 election I think it was on the order of a few hundred total cases nationwide.

Just the Wisconsin audit indicates thousands of fraudulent ballots.
    I haven't looked precisely at the Arizona audit but supposedly there were thousands of fraudulent ballots as well.

Regardless, looking at just MD, it is amazing that Dems feel the need to cheat in a state this blue.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Sigh. No they didn’t. The handful of cases of actual fraud shown, the majority were actually republicans. Mostly voting for their dead moms or spouses. I am being serious. Not sure actual national tally, but in the 2020 election I think it was on the order of a few hundred total cases nationwide.

Judicial Watch sued MoCo because they had more people on the voter rolls than there were people actually eligible to vote.

It's not the Republicans who made that happen.

DNC hired something like 600 lawyers in advance to deal with election challenges. Almost as though they knew what would happen.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    The problem is gerrymandering gets the worst of both sides out because the politicians have to pander to their base and then are assured of winning the general election.

So you get the worst of both the left and the right winning races.

:thumbsup:

The question is: how do we get out of this mess? The current system is self-sustaining.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Fun factoid:

Maryland ranks 45th lowest in the nation on the Cato Institute 2021 list of freest states (in terms of personal and economic freedom). You can guess the states that are 46-50.

The only way to drive Maryland out of this mess is to make the current voters uncomfortable. Crime makes people uncomfortable. If it keeps spreading, you might see a change. Economic failure makes people uncomfortable. Problem is, gov't jobs keep people comfortable in their communism. O'Malley finally met the boundary of Marylanders' comfort with over 42 new taxes and fees, which gave us Hogan. It seems that people are already forgetting this lesson though.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Just the Wisconsin audit indicates thousands of fraudulent ballots.
    I haven't looked precisely at the Arizona audit but supposedly there were thousands of fraudulent ballots as well.

Regardless, looking at just MD, it is amazing that Dems feel the need to cheat in a state this blue.

Arizona audit was a shit show. And they didn’t indicate thousands of fraudulent ballots. They indicated thousands of ballots that didn’t follow a set exact procedure. And those thousands of ballots were legitimate and were correctly counted. Cyber Ninjas was run by a dude with zero election experience and an axe to grind and is frankly just an idiot. Literally every issue they found was a nothing burger because the people running it had no clue what the heck they were doing.

The Wisconsin audit is no better.

“Could be” from folks have no f-ing clue isn’t fraud. At best if “could be”. I could be a trans stripper from Pluto. So? Is it likely, no.

Actual cases of fraud that have been proven are in the hundreds nationwide. Actual prosecutions that are being pursued are in the scores. And again, the vast majority were actually republicans…

Not that it matters too much as fraud is fraud and should be aggressively prosecuted.

Speaking specifically to Maryland, Hogan ran an audit for the 2016 election in Maryland and IIRC turned up about a half a dozen individual votes that were fraudulent and a few dozen instances of true accidents of voting in the wrong district.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom