• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    My lips are sealed. Just don't access the site too much from school, or find out who's in charge of the web filter at the Network Operations Center and be their best friend.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    My lips are sealed. Just don't access the site too much from school, or find out who's in charge of the web filter at the Network Operations Center and be their best friend.

I think we must purchase some pre-fabricated list or something because I've been browsing these types of sites for 8 years.

It might also have something to do with using my own computer that doesn't show up on the network so easily :innocent0

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I think we must purchase some pre-fabricated list or something because I've been browsing these types of sites for 8 years.

It might also have something to do with using my own computer that doesn't show up on the network so easily :innocent0

ssh is a wonderful thing...I've been told.:D

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    The support techs at the datacenter think that they have solved the problem. The primary router was dropping packets which was slowing everything down, but it has been replaced. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Thanks for your patience!

-Don

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    I dont know if anyone else here is experiencing the same problem or not, but I seem to notice that the forum is running slow again. It is not a every day thing but I have noticed it more lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom