Sunday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Admission
    Adults: $12.00
    Children 12 and under FREE with adult

Saturday admission is good for Sunday with stamp

Free parking

Event page:

https://www.cegunshows.com/harrisburg-gun-show.html

Link to $1 off admission coupon on event page.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    I went a few years ago was an impressive show, tons of vendors but the only thing I bought was lunch. There were whole halls dedicated safaris and fishing, some big booths from major manufacturers.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I'm unable to get there this time...but have attended regularly since the late '80s. It used to be huge...went downhill for a few years...and now seems to be on an upswing again. You see a lot vendors and merchandise you won't see here in MD. It's worth the trip. My buddies and I would always have lunch at the Peachtree not far away from the venue...awesome food and quite reasonable for all you get.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Has anyone gone to this show in the past ? Is it worth the drive from central MD ?

I've been many times in the past. If you look back through the gun shows subforum you can find people' impressions of previous shows.

Here's one I wrote about the last show:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=6457439&postcount=14

The October show was great IMO. The previous Harrisburg show I went to (pre-covid.. probably ~2019??), not so much. The room was only half full.

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    Went today. If you want AR's or 80% Glocks this is the show for you. Ammo (some calibers) were there too. A few shotshells, not a lot. But if you are looking for reloading supplies, GOOD LUCK. I found 1 guy with 2 boxes of Lg Rifle primers and he'd do me a favor and sell them to me for $180 (each box)! Uh, no thanks, I'll take up another hobby first.

Yeah lots of AR and 80% glock lowers like toppkkat said everything else was hit or miss and I really wasn't impressed with the price of anything, honestly the ammo I can find it cheaper online. I went for ammo cans (none there) 5.56 stripper clips I got but only saw them at 1 table, and mags but the price on mags wasn't good either can get just as good pr better online but I bought them since I made the trip.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Yeah lots of AR and 80% glock lowers like toppkkat said everything else was hit or miss and I really wasn't impressed with the price of anything, honestly the ammo I can find it cheaper online. I went for ammo cans (none there) 5.56 stripper clips I got but only saw them at 1 table, and mags but the price on mags wasn't good either can get just as good pr better online but I bought them since I made the trip.

South Carroll had ammo cans at the HoCo show today. I was there at closing time so they should be there tomorrow.

They were well worn and selling at a discount, so if you're looking for pretty they won't do, but they looked functional. Marked $9 ea for .50 cal or $25 for 3.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    There were definitely more vendors that I was expecting. I made the trek today searching for some mini-14 mags. Picked up a few factory mags at a few bucks less than shopruger prices (before shipping). I'd been hoping to luck into them over the last year, but never in stock at the LGSs that I usually visit in PA. Not a bad trip at all. The beef jerky wasn't bad either. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom