• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    thanks for posting this link. Frosh let his side speak for about 75 minutes first, several folks that wanted to speak against it were at the House. This video is excellent though. If I had known they were recording everything I wouldn't have shot my pitiful clips that are too large to email anyhow. Are they all recorded and shown on MPTv?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    During the Senate side of the hearings, did anyone notice how the MDSP supported the FOID bill, and made a remark about Virginia being a safer state. Someone pointed out that VA is tougher on criminals and keeping them locked up longer, but no one mentioned that VA is a SHALL ISSUE state. More guns on the street in the hands of responsible citizens deters crime, that's the main reason VA is safer than MD, criminals in MD are running amuck with reckless abandon. I get the police blotter every day, crime in Maryland is appalling, and most politicians are either too ignorant or too self interested to stand up and make real legislation that would make Maryland a safer place. Passing a MSI law would be one huge step in the right direction!

Martian

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 15, 2007
    PG Co.
    During the Senate side of the hearings, did anyone notice how the MDSP supported the FOID bill, and made a remark about Virginia being a safer state. Someone pointed out that VA is tougher on criminals and keeping them locked up longer, but no one mentioned that VA is a SHALL ISSUE state.

Watch from 90:00 to 92:00 -- I think both VA's CCW and open carry status were mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom