• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boxtop

Sep 17, 2010
    Harford County
    Didn't know if I should bump this thread or create a new one so I flipped a coin and it told me to bump the thread.

Does anyone know why they cut Derek's show back to only 2 hrs? C4 is now on until 1 and Derek has the 1-3 block apparently. The web app still has the old schedule with Derek coming on at 12 but this week its been C4 until 1.

Anyone know why?

I listen to both shows but Derek is so on point all the time that I prefer his show.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Didn't know if I should bump this thread or create a new one so I flipped a coin and it told me to bump the thread.

Does anyone know why they cut Derek's show back to only 2 hrs? C4 is now on until 1 and Derek has the 1-3 block apparently. The web app still has the old schedule with Derek coming on at 12 but this week its been C4 until 1.

Anyone know why?

I listen to both shows but Derek is so on point all the time that I prefer his show.

I heard that yesterday, but figured it was car trouble, or something...

Boxtop

Sep 17, 2010
    Harford County
    I heard that yesterday, but figured it was car trouble, or something...

He was on again today from 1-3. That's why I can't figure it out. He is obviously not away or on vacation and I haven't heard him or anyone else explain why the schedule change.

I wonder if he pissed someone off?

I love his show. I hope this is only temporary.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Because Derek Hunter speaks the truth and mocks Liberals.

C4 is more Liberal than Conservative. If his neighbor had an AR-15, "They'd Have Words..."

The bigger question is: Why is the station running Meet The Press on the weekends?

A Left-Leaning program.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Because Derek Hunter speaks the truth and mocks Liberals.

C4 is more Liberal than Conservative. If his neighbor had an AR-15, "They'd Have Words..."

The bigger question is: Why is the station running Meet The Press on the weekends?

A Left-Leaning program.

I've also heard them simulcasting NBC Nightly News (with Jester Dolt).

Must have been a management change recently. If they're swinging left, might be time to head over to another station.

Normally, when contract renewals are due and changes are made, it's never spoken of. Maybe they realize that canning Derek completely would cause an uproar??

Maybe they need one anyway.

Boxtop

Sep 17, 2010
    Harford County
    I've also heard them simulcasting NBC Nightly News (with Jester Dolt).

Must have been a management change recently. If they're swinging left, might be time to head over to another station.

Normally, when contract renewals are due and changes are made, it's never spoken of. Maybe they realize that canning Derek completely would cause an uproar??

Maybe they need one anyway.

If they can him he should go over and replace Tom Marr on WCBM. I just can't listen to that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom