• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I was there all AM. Some nice guns but nothing I would call a tremendous deal. There was a sweet Ross MK III but it was $1250, a couple G43, and a Greek FN mauser caught my eye. I carried a few guns I wanted to sell to fund a project (or buy above stated arms) but only got one good offer and the Ross was being purchased by that time so I left with 8mm ammo and my own guns. Not a total loss.

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    Got there about 9:30 this morning and walked right in, no line. It started to get crowded after noon. I picked up a Winchester M1917 and a Krag rifle....not give away prices but I am happy as they fill holes in the collection. I didn't see one complete AR15 A2 upper in the whole place....I guess everyone wants the M4 or custom now.

splatt

Apr 5, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Just got back, a nice wet ride home:sad20:
    But, did find some pistol powder:D
    Lots of CFE-pistol around, I got a few lbs of that. Found ONE lb of Bullseye!
    T and T said he had a case or two of it, sold out Friday nite.
    Guy in the back had a 16 lb keg of Bullseye, wanted $250 for it, didn't need quite that much. Lots of Red Dot around.
    Picked up some more primers and had to visit the sticker guy.
    Fair amount of 22 lr around, more than you usually see but still expensive.

Not a bad day overall

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Best price I saw on a 1400 round Bucket o' Bullets (.22LR) was $120. Got one before Xmas at Dick's in SS for $70. :sad20:

Did manage to get a fair bit of 7.62x38R for my yet-to-ship from AIM Nagant for a good price, both new PPU and old Russkiy stuff.

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    Good show today...got there around 1300...crappy weather but very crowded...was on a mission to find Glock mags at a reasonable price...took some prospecting but found what I was looking for ....saw one Marylander looking to make a firearm purchase but the dealer said he could not sell to those who live in the Maryland Democratic Republic....not sure what type of firearm it was...still, it made be feel like a 2nd class citizen, what with all those AK's those Virginians have access to...F-ing MD.

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    Got the Kydex holster made. Bought some ammo at Georgia Arms. Compared Ruger 10/22s to CZ 512. Definitely thinking 512 in the future.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    After months of reading the posts about the Nation's Gun Show, I have yet to find a compelling reason to drive the 180 mile round trip with 3 hours travel time (or more with the rain) to get a look. By the time I pay for the gas, wear and tear, and admission, I'm just not convinced there is any return on investment. What am I missing?

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    After months of reading the posts about the Nation's Gun Show, I have yet to find a compelling reason to drive the 180 mile round trip with 3 hours travel time (or more with the rain) to get a look. By the time I pay for the gas, wear and tear, and admission, I'm just not convinced there is any return on investment. What am I missing?

nothing!

gbarks1

Mar 3, 2012
    You are a "glass half empty" kinda guy, eh? Lighten up!

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto

dang man, you certainly will miss the lovely ladies at Hooters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom