• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willlie

Apr 26, 2013
    pissed

Fair enough to say this event has me pretty angry. Here is why...
    I am not from SOMD I am from SOCA, I see things a bit differently, I am and old white guy that rides a skateboard with my Sons - it is what we do for exercise. I also am right of Reagan and was raised to respect Women (if I hit my kid Sister - it was worse than death from Dad). All said there are just not allot of places I can go with my Sons to sk8 board when they are home from college inSOMD... but I found a new place about a week before the murder in question we skated the trail. It is asphalt so not perfect but worked good enough. I noticed that there were a few families out walking and enjoying the park and trail by the park next to the old train station that how host a restaurant. Any way I figured this was a great place for myself and my family to enjoy.
    Then word of the murder ruined that - killed a nurse, some one looking to maintain their health and get some air - someone respectable.

So I look into who the accused is... the Court web site noted a looooong RAP sheet with what I believe are a series of convictions and slaps for some pretty brutal crimes, noted crimes against women - more that one I believe. then I see the rap sheet has a Sr to the Jr noted with the same name - again crimes against women, I have to wonder did Dad teach this... thinking here is another ass whooping that should of happened looong ago. True all are innocent until proven guilty....fair enough but I tried to find a court date on the site - not available. Called the court house told to look on the website... nope sorry no info.... I would like to be in the courtroom to see how this plays out and if found guilty I would hope he sees justice - well that cannot happen we just outlawed the death penalty.... and we cannot carry to defend ourselves.... I think often if I had just rolled up as the victim was attached... but sorry it was not so...just pissed... Thanks

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    Fair enough to say this event has me pretty angry. Here is why...
    I am not from SOMD I am from SOCA, I see things a bit differently, I am and old white guy that rides a skateboard with my Sons - it is what we do for exercise. I also am right of Reagan and was raised to respect Women (if I hit my kid Sister - it was worse than death from Dad). All said there are just not allot of places I can go with my Sons to sk8 board when they are home from college inSOMD... but I found a new place about a week before the murder in question we skated the trail. It is asphalt so not perfect but worked good enough. I noticed that there were a few families out walking and enjoying the park and trail by the park next to the old train station that how host a restaurant. Any way I figured this was a great place for myself and my family to enjoy.
    Then word of the murder ruined that - killed a nurse, some one looking to maintain their health and get some air - someone respectable.

So I look into who the accused is... the Court web site noted a looooong RAP sheet with what I believe are a series of convictions and slaps for some pretty brutal crimes, noted crimes against women - more that one I believe. then I see the rap sheet has a Sr to the Jr noted with the same name - again crimes against women, I have to wonder did Dad teach this... thinking here is another ass whooping that should of happened looong ago. True all are innocent until proven guilty....fair enough but I tried to find a court date on the site - not available. Called the court house told to look on the website... nope sorry no info.... I would like to be in the courtroom to see how this plays out and if found guilty I would hope he sees justice - well that cannot happen we just outlawed the death penalty.... and we cannot carry to defend ourselves.... I think often if I had just rolled up as the victim was attached... but sorry it was not so...just pissed... Thanks

What you speak is the gospel truth, Willie.:thumbsup: Thanks for chiming-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom