• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I heard that there is a gun show in Winchester VA this weekend. Has anybody been there? Would it be better than Timmonium? Or Timmonium will be better? I am looking mostly for parts and accessories. Maybe some ammo or C&R guns.

MdPrep

Tactically Tactless
    Sep 24, 2014
    Didn't know about this one. I think with all the talk here and with friends; everyone keeps mentioning Timonium this weekend.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I like the Winchester show, there are a lot of older firearms there and some good deal to be had. I may skip Timonum show to go there.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went to the Winchester show today, got there about 1 pm.
    A lot more junk dealers there than last show, more knives from china and bling tables also many more AR dealers and parts. Bought 3 Chip McCormick 1911 compact mags for a friend that just got a Rock Island Officer's 1911 A1 from SCGG for $23 each. I picked up 2 BHP .40 S&W mags and a .32 Ortgies mag for myself for $65 from John and a box of 16 ga. shells for $10 for my self. then traded a 40 count box of 22-250 for 2 boxes of .32 acp.
    Probably did as well as if I went to Timonium today, but this show is going down hill as well.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    haven't been in a couple of years, but the winch show is a super scaled down version of the chantilly show. not sure about comparison to timonium.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Since I was in Winchester last night, I stopped by this morning.

Saw some interesting things, but did not buy what I was looking at.

I found a NICE M1 Carbine from a private seller. Found an FFL to do the transfer, and brought it home. :)

For MD residents, DK Firearms is a VA FFL that will transfer to MD resident. He did look up the banned list to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom