• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mcornbro

Corney
    Sep 21, 2015
    Harco
    Saw a sign on 40 advertising this show. Can't speak to it as I've never been to one before.

Date: Oct 13th – 15th, 2017

City/State: Bel Air, MD

Hours:
    Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Admission:
    General: $6.00
    Children under 12: Free

Description: The American Legion Harford Gun Show will be held on Oct 13th-15th, 2017 in Bel Air, MD. This Bel Air gun show is held at American Legion Harford Post #39 and hosted by American Legion Harford Post #39 & Sons of American Legion Squadron #39. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

500 North Hickory Avenue
    Bel Air, MD 21014

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/american-legion-harford-gun-show/
    Went to the show today. Wasn’t bad tight venue. ammo prices were a little high and if you are looking for a shotgun or high point there’s plenty their for you.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I was there this morning about 9:20. I was gone by 9:50 and went through twice. A couple of decent deals, but nothing I couldn't live without. Left with a pit beef and pit ham sandwiches.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    I dropped in at 10:00, and finished up at 12:00 with a combo pit beef/ham sandwich. They certainly do not skimp on the meat, that sandwich was a full meal.

Ammo prices were relatively high, but I have come to expect that with gun shows. I got lucky and bought a nice 1917 Eddystone, which I looking forward to trying out alongside my 1903A3 and Garand.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I dropped in at 10:00, and finished up at 12:00 with a combo pit beef/ham sandwich. They certainly do not skimp on the meat, that sandwich was a full meal.

Ammo prices were relatively high, but I have come to expect that with gun shows. I got lucky and bought a nice 1917 Eddystone, which I looking forward to trying out alongside my 1903A3 and Garand.

DARN! I've been looking for a 1917. ;) I missed buying one there last year because I was stupid. :innocent0 I was there Friday night with my son and we didn't see any. :envy:

As if today hasn't been crummy enough. :sad20: Please, post no pictures or price!

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Picked up a cz 455 american for a fair price. Got some pit beef and saw a nice 67 chevelle

Nice! I've been on the hunt for a 455 Varmint with a 16.5" threaded barrel paired with the walnut stock but found out it does not exist here in the US.. Only available in the European Market

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Duffys had a 455 with a threadad barrel when I was in there on thursday

Hmm.. Wonder if it was the .17hmr model with a 21" threaded barrel (1/2-20 Parker/Hale thread)

Attachments

• IMG_6417.jpg
      IMG_6417.jpg
      31.5 KB · Views: 200

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    No, I think it was the 22lr varmint tacticool one.

I see, that model is offered with the 16.5" threaded. Not a fan of the stock but I guess I could buy that and swap stocks or send Barrel out to be cut threaded. I like what they did with the American "combo" which includes both barrels (.17hmr and .22lr)

Last edited:

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I showed up later in the day on Saturday...saw some decent deals on a few shotguns and a Siamese Mauser. A guy in the basement had a really nice US-marked Remington Model 11 Sportsman I would have taken home if I had not forgotten about it until after I had bought an AR upper. A lot of stuff was priced as if Hillary was elected (Ruger Gunsite Scouts OVER MSRP, $2k Tavors, and $400 sporterized Lee Enfields and Mausers). Not much ammo. I ended up buying an AR upper from Hanover Armory and called it a day.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    We've done that show for the past 2 years and took most, if not all, of our inventory. We'll probably go again this year. The pit BBQ is awesome!

Oh yes.

Worth it to show up just for a pit beef.

$6 entrance fee. Last year, I picked up a can of Garand food from Tyler's. And a Remington Nylon 66.

Last year and this year, I saw mag feed Nylon 66 rifles. Also saw a Squire Bingham .22 that sort of looks like an AR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom