• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Saw a sign on 40 advertising this show. Can't speak to it as I've never been to one before.

Date: Oct 13th – 15th, 2017

City/State: Bel Air, MD

Hours:
    Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Admission:
    General: $6.00
    Children under 12: Free

Description: The American Legion Harford Gun Show will be held on Oct 13th-15th, 2017 in Bel Air, MD. This Bel Air gun show is held at American Legion Harford Post #39 and hosted by American Legion Harford Post #39 & Sons of American Legion Squadron #39. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

500 North Hickory Avenue
    Bel Air, MD 21014

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/american-legion-harford-gun-show/

Mr.Smalls

Mar 24, 2017
    Queen Anne's
    Saw a sign on 40 advertising this show. Can't speak to it as I've never been to one before.

Date: Oct 13th – 15th, 2017

City/State: Bel Air, MD

Hours:
    Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Admission:
    General: $6.00
    Children under 12: Free

Description: The American Legion Harford Gun Show will be held on Oct 13th-15th, 2017 in Bel Air, MD. This Bel Air gun show is held at American Legion Harford Post #39 and hosted by American Legion Harford Post #39 & Sons of American Legion Squadron #39. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

500 North Hickory Avenue
    Bel Air, MD 21014

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/american-legion-harford-gun-show/

I went a while back and wasn't impressed. Lots of wall hanger guns, old ammo, and AR parts. Not much in the modern stuff. Very small and VERY CROWDED.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Yeah, that's the shtick with these local shows. It's just a fundraiser to keep the lights on, high entry price for low square feet/small amount of vendor ratio.

It's a good way to support local and waste some time.

Some people like all the obscure stuff, but don't expect to see mostly storefront FFLs with new/used firearms for sale.

A lot of personal collection stuff that looks to like it was hauled out of basements, not even dusted off and still has the same price tag they stuck on it 20 years ago.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    We've done that show for the past 2 years and took most, if not all, of our inventory. We'll probably go again this year. The pit BBQ is awesome!

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I have never been dissatisfied with this gun show. I have found something cool there each of the past two years. However, a lot of the same vendors also are at the Bel Air Armory gun show, so if you've been to that, that's the kind of stuff at this show. I will probably go with my son and look for milsurp rifles, old ammo, and beater Remington Model 11 shotguns.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I try to go every year for 1 thing. They usually have a military display or table, which is manned by a couple of grunts. I make sure I'm there around lunch time and ask if I can buy them lunch. The second year I was there the people running the food concessions bought them their lunch after one of the soldiers told them what I was doing. Since then, I've been able to do this for the service members. It's the least I can do.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I go every year to support the American Legion & for the Pit Beef...

It's a small inexpensive show, mostly on the 2nd floor...

Support your 2A community & stop by...

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Best part is that there are never cheap socks, heating pads, and Bath Fitter vendors!!!

This is just down the road from us and there's often interesting stuff to look at. I like the fact that we have a local gun show so will always try to support it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom