• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Can't tell you how much of a help Clandestine was in getting on of my guns working this morning. I was having a cycling problem with a daniel defense ar pistol that I had installed a fosgate trigger in. It has worked perfectly before. Glad I took it to him because I was way off. He literally went over the entire firearms. We had gunsmiths work for us before but he is getting all our business from now on.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    It was a pleasure to finally meet you RS. I regret not getting to make your acquaintance sooner.

Thank you for the glowing review. Ill be coming to see you soon. Perhaps I can do a class when my friend Nnztg8r is taking one.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've never had the pleasure to have Chad work on any of my rifles, but I have always heard great stories on the quality of his work. By that alone, he's someone I would recommend just because of what I've heard on this forum.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I've never had the pleasure to have Chad work on any of my rifles, but I have always heard great stories on the quality of his work. By that alone, he's someone I would recommend just because of what I've heard on this forum.

Thank you J_H_Smith

You probably would never have the need, but if I can ever help wth anything AR related let me know.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Well deserved accolades, but don't forget how much free advice and information on firearms Clandestine has provided on MDS for years. The man is a walking encyclopedia, and generous with his help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom