• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mar 20, 2013
    Maryland
    I'm in the market for an FN SCAR 17S FDE and I've been watching gun broker like a hawk over the past 2 weeks. I've seen 17S FDE's selling for around $3300 - $3500 so naturally when I stumbled onto this I was shocked:

https://delta3outfitters.com/store/products/FN-SCAR-308WIN-16"-FDE-20RD.html

I was able to add the SCAR to my cart but haven't purchased yet. My concern is that this might not actually be a 17S. The title just indicates ".308". The black one they have for sale however does indicate "17S" in it's title.

I could be just being paranoid but I am concerned and definitely want to know what the deal is before I try to buy it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks guys,

Danny

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    I was wondering them same thing about Delta 3. I have had a few M&P22 mags on order with them and my order still states "pending payment". I sent an email on Saturday asking for an update but no response back yet. My Credit Card has not been charged and there have been no calls from the fraud department so Im keeping my fingers crossed.

Mar 20, 2013
    Maryland
    I was wondering them same thing about Delta 3. I have had a few M&P22 mags on order with them and my order still states "pending payment". I sent an email on Saturday asking for an update but no response back yet. My Credit Card has not been charged and there have been no calls from the fraud department so Im keeping my fingers crossed.

I did some poking around on Google and apparently those guys do not have live online inventories and they are horrible at resopnding to emails. People have put in orders with them and have not received anything for weeks. When the people who put orders in finally get in touch with them, they find out that they were authomatically put on a "back ordered" list without their consent.

tjr

Nov 12, 2012
    Looks too good to be true.

Their site doesn't show any inventory status for their items... doubt they have anything available.

Feb 28, 2013
    Looks too good to be true.

Their site doesn't show any inventory status for their items... doubt they have anything available.

It does look too good to be true, because they don't show being out of stock of ANYTHING that they carry. I saw S&W 686's fitting what I'm looking for there showing available that NOBODY has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom