• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndltsdad

Nov 19, 2014
    Trappe... not Lakeside !
    Any one know of someone in the easton , md area that can do a small master bath redo ?
    Im like everyone else, would like to remove the old tub and do a walkin.....

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Hello!!! I'm on the lookout for a reliable company for bathroom remodeling. What do you think is important to consider when choosing a contractor? What criteria will help me decide on a choice and avoid potential problems during the renovation process?
    Referals.
    You have to be able to read people and tell if they are BSing you. In my case, I should have trusted my instinct but my wife insisted we use him cause we did have one referal. If you have a referal but your gut tells you no, then listen to your gut. If something is off with the sales guy/contractor, send them packing. Good luck cause its a contractor's market right now, Too much work that if you make it difficult or hard on them, they will chose easier work and ghost you.

marcwells

Aug 7, 2022
    United States
    Referals.
    You have to be able to read people and tell if they are BSing you. In my case, I should have trusted my instinct but my wife insisted we use him cause we did have one referal. If you have a referal but your gut tells you no, then listen to your gut. If something is off with the sales guy/contractor, send them packing. Good luck cause its a contractor's market right now, Too much work that if you make it difficult or hard on them, they will chose easier work and ghost you.
    You have to be able to read people and tell if they are BSing you. In my case, I should have trusted my instinct but my wife insisted we use him cause we did have one referal. If you have a referal but your gut tells you no, then listen to your gut. If something is off with the sales guy/contractor like Bathroom remodeling services, send them packing. Good luck cause its a contractor's market right now, Too much work that if you make it difficult or hard on them, they will chose easier work and ghost you.
    thank you so much for your suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom