• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    I have never purchased ATV tires, but I need a set for my 2000 grizzly. Need a general purpose utility tire with good traction... looking at the Kenda Bearclaws.

I use my atv for plowing snow, and very occasionally running trails and woods (hopefully more of that soon). I keep hoping to hit Hatfield McCoy with my BIL but we have not been able to work out a date yet.

Can anyone educate me on atv tires and maybe recommend something?

Mike3888

Mike3888
    Feb 21, 2013
    Dundalk, Md-Mifflin,Pa
    Just do some research on what fits your needs and wants. I went through the tire dilemma over the summer. I ended up getting the Sedona Ripsaws for the simple reason of deep snow in Pa. Just waiting on the snow. I know they work great in mud already. Only thing I don't care about the ripsaws are that they are pretty heavy compared to others. Ended up reclutching to keep it in the powerband. Other then that I'm satisfied.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      96.7 KB · Views: 101
    Last edited:
    I've used all kinds/brands over the years and one of the best "all around" was the Dunlop KT125 but not sure if they're still made.On my 00 Prairie I'm running ITP AT589 and they'll go through anything but it rides like it has a couple 2x4s attached the the tires.:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom