• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    The Leftists are only thinking this way due to the lawsuit by the NY AG and Wayne Lapierre dancing on his dick instead of taking his golden parachute retirement and leaving the Fairfax building.

The NRA was absent for Trump and the down ballot races in 2020.

The NRA has losted it's mojo thanks to Wayne's fuch-ups and the Left is now thinking we're a paper tiger that can be defeated since we are worse off now than '92 or '08.

The NRA doesn't have the nerve and moxy to work the Capital halls and floors to get a Sundown clause like the Clinton AWB.

The NRA is dead to me, and will remain so until they do a house cleaning, starting at the top. Dead.

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    Someone should tell them they could significantly cut down on the number of scary semiauto rifles being sold by reopening the MG registry.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I am not sure where to start (or finish) with load of $hit.
    I have 3 muzzle loaders (2 youth for my kids), 2) 20ga break action single shot slug guns,, all sporting factory thumbhole stocks.
    A few years ago when the MGA was floating a ban on thumbhole stocks I had to take a day off and give them a piece of my mind.
    "IF" they would have passed it, should I destroy those 5 single shot assault weapons???

Is this the "states have enacted additional restrictions with out hindering our 2A rights." you speak of??
    How again is banning guns in NJ, NY, CA "Not restricting 2A rights" ???

You are why hunters are called "Fudds"

The madness in our minds now begins! Yes there is a hidden agenda by the FAR LEFT. The middle of the road Dems also a large group that do own and enjoy all the amenities that are tied to guns. As a retired USCG Officer, and a gun owner since 1963 when I was 8 years old I have heard the banter of the loss of our 2A rights. Yes, things have gotten tighter and more restrictive, some states like NY, NJ, CN, MA, CA and HI always have been very restrictive in gun control. This is nothing new, some other states have enacted additional restrictions with out hindering our 2A rights. The majority of non gun owners on both sides of the isle, only see the damage done by shootings and do not understand even why we have 2A in our Constitution they see it aa a relic of the past until educated on the reason why it is in our Constitution.

I explained to a non gun owner why we have 2A rights in simple terms. I through this out; If a law was created by any level of the government that allowed any form of government official to enter your house without any reason and were allowed to remove anything they deemed illegal why would you do. If you or one of you family members said something on social media that was determined to be subversive. Such as I believe in the Constitution, then the government agents came to your house and arrested you through you in prison and you had no trial. After some other discussions they now under stood that 2A is applicable today as it was 200 years ago. Yes there are those that will never listen or agree due to a fault in the wiring of the brains we cannot control that. As far as so called assault rifles; people see the design and the look of a rifle and are ignorant of what is an assault rifle is.

Many of my ignorant friends see my hunting rifles as OK and have a purpose of hunting. What people realize all long guns and pistols were designed to kill people first, hunting came as an ancillary use. Hine site is 20/20 on the 2A may just maybe the manufacturers should do a redesign of the look of long guns. It would remove one of the far lefts arguments about the look of long guns. Personally I believe everyone should not be hindered in owning any type of long gun or pistol. Myself I have never been interested in owning any long guns that are not typically used for hunting. They do the same job as any other style long gun and do it better. As you have may have noted I have not used the word weapon as a long gun or pistol becomes a weapon when you use it to protect your home or when used against a person. I have hunting implements not weapons.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    I am not sure where to start (or finish) with load of $hit.
    I have 3 muzzle loaders (2 youth for my kids), 2) 20ga break action single shot slug guns,, all sporting factory thumbhole stocks.
    A few years ago when the MGA was floating a ban on thumbhole stocks I had to take a day off and give them a piece of my mind.
    "IF" they would have passed it, should I destroy those 5 single shot assault weapons???

Is this the "states have enacted additional restrictions with out hindering our 2A rights." you speak of??
    How again is banning guns in NJ, NY, CA "Not restricting 2A rights" ???

You are why hunters are called "Fudds"

Some states like NY, NJ, CN, MA, CA and HI always have been very restrictive in gun control. This is nothing new. I did not say any additional bans were good or even discuss banning guns I was stating what the current status was. Furthermore I believe in 2A so go not get your panties in a twist and do not read into things that were not stated.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    OK bone heads, I was providing a different slant on what I have seen and have been exposed to. I never said anything about banning guns, or opposing our 2A rights. As always the are people who cannot have a frank discussion, they read and respond to things that were never said or implicated. I know people are passionate about 2A but do not let your passion override good order, discipline and commonsense. We have had enough of that from the Demon-Crats over the past 4 years.

Larry David

Jul 1, 2013
    Carroll County
    This sentiment EXACTLY!!! Times 1,000,000!!!

May every demon in hell torment you and everybody you ever loved throughout TEN eternities...
    :mad54::mad54::mad54:

(sorry, no more holding back, no more common ground, no more "getting along!"!)

I agree. No more holding back. ANYONE who voted for sock puppet joe is a traitor. A TRAITOR! You voted for the destruction of our great country. F*** you and I hope you live eternally in hell.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I agree. No more holding back. ANYONE who voted for sock puppet joe is a traitor. A TRAITOR! You voted for the destruction of our great country. F*** you and I hope you live eternally in hell.

True, also the cheat game is extremely high...so even votes for trump went to biden...in some cases

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Some states like NY, NJ, CN, MA, CA and HI always have been very restrictive in gun control. This is nothing new. I did not say any additional bans were good or even discuss banning guns I was stating what the current status was. Furthermore I believe in 2A so go not get your panties in a twist and do not read into things that were not stated.

4 years? LOLOLOLOL:rolleyes:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

But you think we should design guns that aren’t so “scary” and not call them weapons. Maybe the gun banners will treat us nicer that way.
    SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013

Everyone believes in the US Second amendment. The issue is your incoming president, the house leader and if the Dems win in Georgia, the senate leader, simply do not believe it applies to you at all, and is about the military and a formal state militia being allowed to have guns. OK?

And your contention that NY, NY, CT, Ca and HI have not become more restrictive is not supported by the facts whatsoever.

The push against gun ownership has never been more powerful and there are SCORES of new more restrictive laws.

The majority of non gun owners on both sides of the isle, only see the damage done by shootings and do not understand even why we have 2A in our Constitution

What is with the total falsification of facts in your screeds Please show some data indicating the majority of GOP gun owners "only see damage done by shooting's" and "do not understand why we have a Second Amendment?"

look I am SORRY that this issue is nearly 100% partisan and party aligned when 25 years ago it was only 80% party aligned, and that the data show it is, and increasingly so in 40, 30, 20, 10 year trends. But to deny it is is just absurd. You do know there have a been about 200,000 data points on legislators voting, in subcommittee, full committee, main bills, amendments to bills, conference committee, full legislature votes by the 8,000 US state and federal legislators, and they show this to be the most partisan issue there is.

Now if you say you are conflicted between parties because you are concerned with climate change policy, or aspects of LBGTQ policy and on the other hand you care about the Second Amendment, I can get that. to a degree a lot of people are. But don't invent some environment where you deny the extreme partisan divide of the parties and their legislators on the 2A.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    But you think we should design guns that aren’t so “scary” and not call them weapons. Maybe the gun banners will treat us nicer that way.
    SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said MAYBE manufactures should, as a thought it does not mean anything it was a thought. I really do not give a crap how our guns are designed. What I do believe as previously stated in the Constitutional 2A rights without any infringements.

When you have a meeting with a group to solve a problem, ideas are provided and mulled over in trying to solve an issue. Failing to talk, discuss, and work to a common goal is where we are to day with our current government.

You can point fingers, bitch, complain, be frustrated all you want. However, personal attacks, jumping to conclusions, failing to have open discussions without personal attacks provides no forward movement to resolve anything.

Quote by John Wayne
    "Government has no wealth, and when a politician promises to give you something for nothing, he must first confiscate that wealth from you — either by direct taxes or by the cruelly indirect tax of inflation."

“The reason there are so many stupid people is because it’s illegal to kill them.”

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    So in that type of thinking we should not redesign autos to be safer? We should not redesign out houses to be safer? We should not redesign out tools to be safer? We should not redesign our computers to be more efficient? We should not redesign our long guns to shoot more accurate? We should not redesign our environmental screw ups to help the environment be cleaner. We should not redesign our medical field to be safer?

Agree we need to make a stand however we need to not let erosion of our 2A rights to go any further. So we should not redesign our tactics either?

If you want to make new ones that are better and more accurate fine but to drastically change the way they look absolutly not. If thats the case can we redesign fat people to go to the gym and lose weight. I mean to some of us thats more offensive then our mean black guns

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    I said MAYBE manufactures should, as a thought it does not mean anything it was a thought. I really do not give a crap how our guns are designed. What I do believe as previously stated in the Constitutional 2A rights without any infringements.

When you have a meeting with a group to solve a problem, ideas are provided and mulled over in trying to solve an issue. Failing to talk, discuss, and work to a common goal is where we are to day with our current government.

You can point fingers, bitch, complain, be frustrated all you want. However, personal attacks, jumping to conclusions, failing to have open discussions without personal attacks provides no forward movement to resolve anything.

Quote by John Wayne
    "Government has no wealth, and when a politician promises to give you something for nothing, he must first confiscate that wealth from you — either by direct taxes or by the cruelly indirect tax of inflation."

“The reason there are so many stupid people is because it’s illegal to kill them.”

Your still part of the problem. They have been coming after guns forever. They always come with these over reaching claims then when they do something small like Pistol braces(NFA item as of last night) we go whew we can live without that and give them up. Your what they want keep making small concessions and over time all those small concessions add up. Thats straight from Adolf Hitlers mouth by the way. And once they realize what oyu did its to late.

Funny how Hitler did it that way. Then came the gun registry because it will curb gun violence. Then it was well that didnt work so you have 3 months to turn your guns in because if it saves just one person.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    One of the first things I expect is mandatory buy-backs. These will be the 'most successful gun control program in history' since there have been so many lefties buying guns this year. These new gun owners purchased out of fear and probably never even fired their new weapons. Now that their man (woman) is in office and a bunch of vaccines are on the way, they will gladly give them back. They didn't want those yucky black things in their house anyway. Even if they wanted to keep them, they are more afraid of their own government than of the consequences of giving up their rights. That will add pressure to the actual 2A community.

We must keep the Senate.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Your still part of the problem. They have been coming after guns forever. They always come with these over reaching claims then when they do something small like Pistol braces(NFA item as of last night) we go whew we can live without that and give them up. Your what they want keep making small concessions and over time all those small concessions add up. Thats straight from Adolf Hitlers mouth by the way. And once they realize what oyu did its to late.

Funny how Hitler did it that way. Then came the gun registry because it will curb gun violence. Then it was well that didnt work so you have 3 months to turn your guns in because if it saves just one person.

I am not part of any problem, you need to remove your cranial inversion of the your glutinous maximus. Like talking to a wall geesh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom