• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    Hey everyone. Its been a while since I've posted. My son is big enough now to hold and fire a 20 gauge. He's expressed interest in trap and skeet. Being in Westminster, I've taken him to Hap Baker for pistol but started to research other clubs in the area for shotgun and rifle as well. Hoping you guys could point me in the right direction. Just moved to the area from Harford County.

Horseman308

Jan 27, 2016
    Given a Westminster location, I'd suggest AGC. It has enough facilities of each type to give him good exposure and one of the safest clubs I've seen.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I'll throw in Littlestown Fish and Game in Littlestown, PA.

Public Trap Monday nights and Thursday afternoons. On Mondays they throw, 16 yd., Handicap, Step Back, Doubles, Wobble, and Double Wobble. Basically, what ever the crowd wants to shoot. $5/25 targets.

Public Sporting Clays Second and Fourth Saturday mornings. $10/50 targets.

Public Steel Shoots on First Saturday morning.

Unfortunately, no Skeet field

Membership is $75/year and gives you access to two 25 yard pistol ranges, 50, 100, and 200 yard covered rifle ranges, and a catch and release fishing pond.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I'll throw in Littlestown Fish and Game in Littlestown, PA.

Public Trap Monday nights and Thursday afternoons. On Mondays they throw, 16 yd., Handicap, Step Back, Doubles, Wobble, and Double Wobble. Basically, what ever the crowd wants to shoot. $5/25 targets.

Public Sporting Clays Second and Fourth Saturday mornings. $10/50 targets.

Public Steel Shoots on First Saturday morning.

Unfortunately, no Skeet field

Membership is $75/year and gives you access to two 25 yard pistol ranges, 50, 100, and 200 yard covered rifle ranges, and a catch and release fishing pond.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quick correction, Open Steel is 3rd Saturday morning, not 1st; everything else correct.

Winged Pig

Aug 20, 2008
    Calvert County
    If you are in Westminster and want to shoot trap there are at least four clubs within about a 15-20 min drive. Carroll county gun club, Coon club, North Carroll Rod and gun club, and Mount Airy Izaak Walton league. A bit further and you can go to Carney Rod and Gun Club. All are nice places to shoot and all have open times available for the public to shoot. Also, take a look at the Heart of Maryland trap league. All of those places are very friendly to new shooters and experienced ones. Good luck!

Sirex