• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    it always surprises me in the differences in attitudes between northern New England states like VT, ME and NH and the rest of New England ie MA and RI.

Congrats NH

I suppose they think they same of Maryland and Delaware vs. West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Virginia

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    it always surprises me in the differences in attitudes between northern New England states like VT, ME and NH and the rest of New England ie MA and RI.

Congrats NH

I live in Southern New Hampshire, moving here in Fall, 2013. It's a really weird dynamic: MA is *so* anti-gun (along with RI and CT), and NH is very pro 2A (along with VT and ME.) People who live in the two areas have sort of self-segregated, with the small-government, pro-liberty people moving north, and the big-government-is-my-mommy class moving south.

If reciprocity ever passes, it will be interesting to see how it's handled by MA; I'm sure they'll throw a massive collective hissy fit.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    CT is said to be may issue, but at least they will issue if you apply and aren't prohibited.

I did.

If reciprocity ever passes, it will be interesting to see how it's handled by MA; I'm sure they'll throw a massive collective hissy fit.

As will the libtards in Annapolis. My dream is to carry in MD on my NH NR permit.

That would be heaven.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    New Hampshire: Governor Sununu Signs Constitutional, Permitless Carry Bill Into Law

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/22/n...permitless-carry-bill-into-law/#ixzz4ZRGBH0fo

Today, in a private signing ceremony, Governor Chris Sununu signed*Senate Bill 12*into law. *Similar legislation had been vetoed by former Governor Maggie Hassan for two years in a row, but thanks to your active involvement, law-abiding gun owners will now be able to carry their firearms without a required permit in the state of New Hampshire! *This law goes into effect immediately.*

Sponsored by Senator Jeb Bradley (R-3), SB 12 will repeal the license requirement to carry a concealed pistol or revolver, unless a person is otherwise prohibited.* For those who choose to obtain licenses, SB 12 will also increase the length of time in which a license is valid from four years to five years.

:clap:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• blue.jpeg
      blue.jpeg
      7.1 KB · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts