• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Damascus
    I know people bring rifles to sell as an attendee at the gun show. Are there any rules against selling standard capacity magazines as an attendee? I know it is legal, I just wonder if EagleArms would have a problem with this? I have several mags for guns I no longer own that I would like to unload.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I know people bring rifles to sell as an attendee at the gun show. Are there any rules against selling standard capacity magazines as an attendee? I know it is legal, I just wonder if EagleArms would have a problem with this? I have several mags for guns I no longer own that I would like to unload.

I can't imagine that a gun show promoter would have a problem with this. I would think this would be strongly encouraged.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick

What do you have that you are thinking of taking up there? I almost always go to this show and you might have something I need.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I suddenly have a big need for some AK-74 magazines. Cheap 5.45x39 would be nice as well. I am hoping G-burg can provide!!

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Damascus
    What do you have that you are thinking of taking up there? I almost always go to this show and you might have something I need.

I just unpacked some of my boxes to see what I have. I will be bringing 92fs (used 15 and 20rd), P226 (new 18rd mecgars), and used 15-22 mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom