• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • regulator

Oh, you'll find 20 round GI magazines there for sure, just like at Harrisburgh, The Oaks, and York. The problem is the vendors think those mags are worthy their weight in gold. I too have been looking for 20 rounders, but refuse to pay $25-40 each depending on the vendor. I managed to pick up a couple of steel ASC brand for $14 a piece a few weeks ago.

Cant/wont pay that when you can get Brownells in free states for less than $10 a piece. Thanks for the info.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Next time take your $7.50 next door to Willards.

For my son, 10. Not me.. :D

I did buy some CCI 22lr, and 38spl Cowboy Loads. My boy wanted a Gas mask.. just found same one at 1/2 the price, I'll surprise him.

esrepairman

Mar 21, 2011
    Fredneck, MD
    Picked up FDE Magpul mags and misc. parts. My son got a good deal on a Syperco knife. Lots of good stuff, the only thing I am looking for is a 1911 and I can't get that in Va unless it's C&R.

I too found several FDE mags, and a few parts.
    Scored a good deal on a Benchmade Barrage as well.
    Though I have not been there for a year or more, I don't remember that room on the left being open and full of tables before?
    I got there at 9am on Saturday, line was ridiculously long, so I spent about 10-15 minutes in Walmart picking up a few items for home and when I got back to my truck the line was gone. It didn't feel as crowded as it has been in the past, but I was gone by 12:30.
    Worth the trip.

2ndltsdad

Nov 19, 2014
    Trappe... not Lakeside !
    Having only gone to Md shows, it was nice to see the things that Md cant have... and yes some things were overpriced. I didn't really see any one walking out with any long guns but saw a lot of paper work being done at most every table. got a set of ar500 plates for my sons new carrier and pickles and jerky. found a mpx 30 rd mag for a give away price

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    Wow seems like a very mixed review. Either you love it or you hate it. Maybe it's all about the timing on this one. I didn't see nearly anyone buying stuff, and I didn't see anyone doing paperwork either. I'm sure there were good deals after seeing some other posts. Maybe I need to look harder at the next show. I won't be going to that one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom