• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    It looks like a very nice day tomorrow, and i am going nuts hanging around the house. Wondering if anyone was heading out there to do some shooting. I am planning on going out there early afternoon to shoot a few hundred rnds of 223 and 22.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    well at least there is another steelers fan out this way hehe. I already shot most of my .45 ammo so I will be at the rifle range but if I see ya will make sure to say hi. I'll be the skinny guy that looks like he is 15 years old lol

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Don't know if we'll be shooting rifle or pistol, but we'll be out there a little after two--probably with the wife and both kids. Hope to see you guys there.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    I will be there around 1, if you see a big gray megacab than I am there. Say hi to the guy in the ron jon shirt

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    This kinda sucks....I have to clean guns before I go today because I didn't clean them last time (that's rare). Then when I get home, I have to clean them again. whah, whah, whah.

Splitter

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Hey, Split! We were out there looking for you today!

Oddly enough, the rifle range had a couple stations open, and the pistol was packed!
    Which is contrary to my general experience.

You should have seen my kids and me trying to look at the front of guys' hats when they were sitting at the benches. Must have thought I was crazy.

I probably looked like a stalker or something. One guy did have an Eagles hat, closest we could get.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Eagles and Steelers are not close! lol.

I didn't get there until about 2:30 and stayed on the pistol range. It was pretty dead, a couple guys were shooting down at the other end and that was it. I was there with the FIL shooting the HiPoints (and none of them blew up lol) and my Skeeter.

Sorry I didn't anyone from the site, but I did have fun today.

Splitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom