• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    Well, you won't have to worry about that guy anymore...unless the OCME leaves him a good enough condition for the zombie uprising.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    According to the article, this Vail clown was a real looser; tried to invade a house demanding money, was PUSHED out by an occupant and apparently left with nothing other than his hwert fweelwings. I guess that was better than the possible alternative of him hurting or killing the occupants.

07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md
    According to the article, this Vail clown was a real looser; tried to invade a house demanding money, was PUSHED out by an occupant and apparently left with nothing other than his hwert fweelwings. I guess that was better than the possible alternative of him hurting or killing the occupants.

Good point Lou

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Well, you won't have to worry about that guy anymore...unless the OCME leaves him a good enough condition for the zombie uprising.

Yeah but where are the other two?

The home invasion for which Vail was being sought took place just after noon Tuesday in the 600 block of Long Corner Road in Mount Airy.

Three people who were in the home told police they saw a vehicle pull up and three people wearing masks get out, according to Howard County Police.

Two people in the house were able to push one of the suspects into the garage, where he bumped into the other two suspects, one of whom had a shotgun.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008

That's the problem. If the previous people would have given him money, then he would not have had try to do it again. It's obvious that he only goes to the homes of the 1% demanding money because they do not pay their fair share. Then these cops go there all Rambo like and kill the guy that was probably trying to get some money for his community college payment.

No one wins when the 1% is allowed to stack the cards. Now two officers are on admin leave, one mad dead and the rich people still have their million dollar home. They're probably celebrating right now roasting a baby from the inner city.

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Wow

Been up here for 25 yrs and it is hard to believe. Sounds like they all knew each other on the home invasion, standing around our front yelling for them to give them something, drugs maybe? Sorry for his loss of life but... do not put yourself into those situations and you will have a much,much smaller chance of bad shit happening.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I think there's a lot more to the story. As just said, maybe drugs. Maybe somebody borrowed money and didn't pay it back. Maybe somebody stole from somebody else prior. Regardless, the story comes across as rednecks gone total stupid.

JmFinksburg

JmFinksburg
    May 15, 2012
    Carroll Co.
    Man shot in Mt Airy

Not passsing judgement but pointing a gun at a trained professional will usually result in a bad ending. If this is the real story then the suspect used poor judgement. However, with the biased media one always should question whether the facts have been reported. After the Travon Martin fiasco we should question everything we get from the media.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The home invasion happened really close by to the local range I go to. It seems like a really nice area with lots of woods and nice homes. There seem to be lots of LEO's living in the area as I see several marked cruisers parked in driveways as I drive to the range.

Sirex