• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • python

Apr 15, 2010
    I paid $198.00 for my 6" Python from Donahue"s gun shop in 1972. I will gladly undercut the price of that one and sell mine for $9000. Anybody interested?

Jul 1, 2012
    That's nice, Registered Magnums are in a league of there own.
    I figured as much, esp with the box & all the other stuff.
    Plus the provenance of being in Bill Goddard's collection might add a little bump.
    It "sold" a few weeks ago for $19k, but I guess the bidder reneged on the deal:

Q: as per our conversation yesterday I had entered in the bid amount without being logged in and when I signed into the sight it automatically entered in my bid amount without me authorizing it, as of yesterday I could live with it but as I sit here to take the money out of my account, I can't do it. I am so very sorry that I have done this to you and the seller sorry again joe

A: Joe, I have to say I'm surprised and disappointed both. First you state that you entered the bid amount and then that the site entered the bid amount. The intent clearly seems to have been to bid as the site doesn't create bids for people against their will. Not much can be done about it now but playing around with auctions at this price level requires a bit more thought I'd say. Thank you for your apology and for letting me know in a timely manner. Regards, Mark

the excuse is hogwash, there's several wickets you have to go thru to bid on AA :)
    Mark is a great seller and I can tell he was showing remarkable restraint here ...
    so if you have about $20k just lying around there's still an opportunity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom