• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Yes. I have one. It's nice. Not Aimpoint rugged. Nowhere near the battery life. It's plenty rugged for normal civilian use for 1/6th the price. I would not bet my life on one.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    No problem. I have it on an M&P15-22 using the UTG high riser. The setup is plenty decent for the application. Can't speak to AK mounts. I agree. The AK mounts seem very expensive. Maybe somebody else can chime in.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    No problem. I have it on an M&P15-22 using the UTG high riser. The setup is plenty decent for the application. Can't speak to AK mounts. I agree. The AK mounts seem very expensive. Maybe somebody else can chime in.

Bought one with UTG high riser. Shipping by USPS looks to be near $9.00.
    Thanks for heads up, although I did receive the offer in my email.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV

I wish someone would speak as to the mounts they use for an AK, assuming they are installing the subject PA micro dot. PA provides a list of the moumts just before one orders their micro dot. Which is the best one, since they list 5or 6 of them.

mtwitt

Nov 15, 2012
    Thanks for this, picked one up. As for the AK mounts a buddy who picked one up for his AK said they all looked kinda expensive and this red dot will go on any mount that fits a Aimpoint T1 so look whats out there and see if you can find one separately.

Edit: to clarify I got mine for an AR, so I don't know for sure about the AK mount just what my friend said, and he already had an Aimpoint mount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom