Old April 3rd, 2021, 07:17 PM #1
Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

5.7x28mm handgun

What happens to this caliber handguns? Ruger has 57 pistol. FN has FN Five-Seven. What was the problem they were solving?
Michigander08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 07:20 PM #2

3A
Park ranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 09:59 PM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigander08 View Post
What happens to this caliber handguns? Ruger has 57 pistol. FN has FN Five-Seven. What was the problem they were solving?
A pistol caliber that wasn't deterred by most armor.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who wish us harm." ---George Orwell
Name Taken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:18 PM #4
Habitual Testifier

Habitual Testifier

Major Hassan proved it to be a worthy round

"The heart of the matter then is not the existence of guns, knives or pressure cookers, it is this: Itís the evil lurking in the hearts of people. And there is only one solution to that problem.
His name is Jesus Christ, and the change He brings to a personís heart is the ultimate cure for the violence and wickedness that surrounds us." Jim Daly
pbharvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:57 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigander08 View Post
Selling a pistol to someone who already has a .40, a .45, a .357, a .44, and half a dozen 9mms.
Bullfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:12 PM #6

MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

Conversely

MAIN POINT OF SELLING RUGER FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS COMPARATIVELY REASONABLE PRICE OF WEAPON.

RUGER FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS WRANGLER JEANS OF WALMART, DRIVE SENSIBLE 4 DOOR OF TOYOTA, SAIL ON USED JET SKI TO NEARBY LAKE. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. RUGER FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS EXPENDABLE INCOME IS OF EXISTENCE, BUT BUDGET IS STILL CONCERN.

FOR MAN WITHOUT JEANS, CAMRY, AND 1993 YAMAHA WAVERUNNER, RUGER FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF RUGER FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT PAPER TARGET WITH SILHOUETTE OF MAN WITH CARTRIDGE NEW TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN NOD IN AGREEMENT. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN LIVING WITHIN HIS MEANS. PISTOL SHOWS HE IS AVERAGE. IS VERY MUNDANE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS BUT NOT AS NICHE OR ENTERTAINING.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:14 PM #7

MARKO? ...

IS THAT YOU?

Top 100 Money Quotes of All Time: https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertb...h=6ef8ea5e4998

Oh that my life were such that the same new headline appearing more than one place on a forums board is what it took to irk me; something to aim for, I suppose ...
slsc98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:50 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by slsc98 View Post
MARKO?
POLO!
Bullfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2021, 12:07 AM #9
Making Libs Cry Since '80

Making Libs Cry Since '80

You forgot the KelTec P50

"A long time ago, I made me a rule. I let people do what they want to do."
Hondo Lane

"What's good for me may not be good for the weak minded.Ē
Augustus "Gus" McCrae
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2021, 11:50 AM #10
Certified Mad Scientist

Certified Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST19AG_WGreymon View Post
MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

Conversely

MAIN POINT OF SELLING RUGER FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS COMPARATIVELY REASONABLE PRICE OF WEAPON.

RUGER FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS WRANGLER JEANS OF WALMART, DRIVE SENSIBLE 4 DOOR OF TOYOTA, SAIL ON USED JET SKI TO NEARBY LAKE. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. RUGER FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS EXPENDABLE INCOME IS OF EXISTENCE, BUT BUDGET IS STILL CONCERN.

FOR MAN WITHOUT JEANS, CAMRY, AND 1993 YAMAHA WAVERUNNER, RUGER FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF RUGER FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT PAPER TARGET WITH SILHOUETTE OF MAN WITH CARTRIDGE NEW TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN NOD IN AGREEMENT. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN LIVING WITHIN HIS MEANS. PISTOL SHOWS HE IS AVERAGE. IS VERY MUNDANE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS BUT NOT AS NICHE OR ENTERTAINING.
I had a couple of Easter mamosas with breakfast this morning.... had to read that one a couple of times. Next time check the caps lock.
Doctor_M is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > The Arsenal > Handguns