• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Got the shirt, got the vest (all on Monday morning) but missed out on the sticker. One of those would be great for decorating my ammo box.

I already paid for all of that in cash to Stoveman ... but I still want to donate anyway. You need contingency resources to quickly advance-fund activities that will inevitably come up in the future. So PM me the info, but know that it's a pure donation. I don't need another shirt.

Paul please check your PMs to confirm the address to where I can mail a check. Or Jeff please PM me an address. Got a check ready to go. When y'all have time of course; know you're both busy. :)

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Never mind. I just realized it would be simpler and faster to just bring a check with me on Monday at the next Man UP Monday event in Annapolis. Duh. Sometimes I'm not very bright... :sad20:

See you there. :)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Playing catch up getting your PMs out!

We are so grateful that you are on standby to send in your checks that demonstrate how committed you are to this fight!

So, please be patient as I multi-task as Man Up Monday approaches....

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Playing catch up getting your PMs out!

We are so grateful that you are on standby to send in your checks that demonstrate how committed you are to this fight!

So, please be patient as I multi-task as Man Up Monday approaches....

With as much support as you have with PP, delegate this admin task so you can work on the creative side and planning side of bigger stuff. No need for you to spend your time and energy on getting PM's out for t-shirts.

Pretty sure Wayne LaPiere isn't the one writing what is sent to me. Maybe he is the one stuffing the envelopes though.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    With as much support as you have with PP, delegate this admin task so you can work on the creative side and planning side of bigger stuff. No need for you to spend your time and energy on getting PM's out for t-shirts.

Pretty sure Wayne LaPiere isn't the one writing what is sent to me. Maybe he is the one stuffing the envelopes though.

Kudos for stepping up and helping him out on Admin side. Thank you.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Kudos for stepping up and helping him out on Admin side. Thank you.

You know what they say about the word "assume" and what happens when you do.

It appears that you are a PP supporter so I assumed that you were going to take care of it. You assumed that I support PP. Plus, I hear you are great at admin stuff. Me, not so much. My desk is a disaster full of paper. Heck, my office looks like a war zone.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks, everyone....working on outgoing confirmation PMs...but in the meantime, we are fired up to see that our Patriot Picket WWNC shirt is kicking out some spin-offs.

In the comment section following the story on us on TheTruthAboutGuns.com...a hashtag movement is getting traction: #WillNotComply.

And Texans are running with their own customized version of our PP shirt!

Let's keep this going, 2A Nation!

Attachments

• F74C1DAD-4A9D-4B83-8517-DF3E1DE34B3D.jpg
      F74C1DAD-4A9D-4B83-8517-DF3E1DE34B3D.jpg
      52.8 KB · Views: 238
    • 6C8080F3-88AA-4228-A792-B106431BCC32.jpg
      6C8080F3-88AA-4228-A792-B106431BCC32.jpg
      28.9 KB · Views: 238

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Keep posting up your requests for shirts, and include your size requests.

We have placed a BIG order because we have folks following us on Facebook also want shirts, too.

We will be including two of our weatherproof stickers with each shirt order!

Look for a PM from us with payment info for donations, shirts or both. We are working our way through the responses on this thread. We’ll get to you, promise!

Attachments

• E3D858BB-C7C0-4B3E-A80E-E06D8289CB8F.jpeg
      E3D858BB-C7C0-4B3E-A80E-E06D8289CB8F.jpeg
      32.7 KB · Views: 186
    • C01F61E9-58FB-4837-9F12-54D29F146FC3.jpeg
      C01F61E9-58FB-4837-9F12-54D29F146FC3.jpeg
      61.1 KB · Views: 196
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads