• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Ok, I'm looking for a basic M1A in Central Maryland. Just looking for a basic GI model, not interested in Socoms, National Matches, or anything like that.

Here's the catch, I can't afford to buy just yet, so for now I'm looking for a shop that'll let me put a good sized deposit down, and do the sale in a couple weeks when I can afford to spend the cash. If no one is willing to do this in the current market, I understand and will wait. I'd just like to get dibs on one before the last minute. Thanks!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    That changes daily. They get them I'm quite often I have used them for several purchases.

Fast free shipping too!

I'll keep an eye on them. I do prefer to keep my money local when I can, but am not against ordering for a better deal at this point.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I originally planned to stay local but at the time either nobody had them or the price gap was too much.

I wish you luck. If you get a synthetic stock make sure to go to freds stocks to get a sweet deal on a usgi stock. Cant beat him.

RT468

Feb 19, 2009
    Catonsville Md
    The only place I've ever had do basically layaway was Clydes in Lansdowne.I think they had one the last time I was there but didn't ask for price or specifics.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I'm getting a batch of Fulton Armory M1A receivers if you guys are interested in building the rifle later on. I have M1As coming and going frequently, and I'll try to work with you if you can't swing the cost of the rifle upfront. Feel free to PM me with your name & #, and I'll let you know when the next batch arrives. I have another batch of standard M1A walnut stocked rifles coming in shortly.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I'm getting a batch of Fulton Armory M1A receivers if you guys are interested in building the rifle later on. I have M1As coming and going frequently, and I'll try to work with you if you can't swing the cost of the rifle upfront. Feel free to PM me with your name & #, and I'll let you know when the next batch arrives. I have another batch of standard M1A walnut stocked rifles coming in shortly.

Thanks for the info, I'll pass this on to a buddy that also really wants an M1A (before they are banned in October); but he has a few other items he needs to buy first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom