• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Wondering who in the industry forum has any in stock at a decent price. Not paying the 650 on target wants down the road. Prefer one with the night sights on it. pm me for pricing if possible. Thanks

Pirate

Mar 20, 2010
    The Gun Shop prices.

554.95 Standard Model
    597.95 Breast Cancer Awareness Model
    629.95 Night Sight Model

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    thanks Bob, might just kill 2 birds with one stone and do the paperwork on one when i do the paperwork on the lower group buy, i can do that right and will just have to wait 60 days to purchase another regulated right

Pirate

Mar 20, 2010
    You can put two guns on one paperwork if you are not a MSP designated collector. Then you wait for 60 days. If you are a collector you can put as many as you want on one app. If you are not a collector and want to be we have the paperwork at the shop for you to submit. When you get that letter back you could get the additional guns even if the 60 days isn't up.

I can get any of the M&Ps. When you come in we can get you the price on any model you may want.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    well first thing i am ordering for it would be the apex striker block and new hardened sear, supposed to really help with the trigger reset and pull. I am already getting the lower transfer from the gun shop so might as well get the m&p from them at the same time since they are priced pretty good. So if you don't have one in yet just before the lowers get there can you get the M&P 9 with no thumb safety and regular sights and i will just do the night sights at a later point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom