• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...r-without-bcg-or-charging-handle-5070201.html

it was a deal of the day last week. I have been wanting to do a 10" pistol build but my moneys been really short with all the stuff I have going on.

I had a bit of cash put away so I figured I grab this cause it wasn't very expensive and I don't know if I will like it or not so I didn't want to break the bank

I have a psa pistol build kit with the kak brace sitting around and whatever was the brace of the day a couple years ago also and I have plenty of lowers around also.

its just gonna be a range/farm toy

yes? no? maybe so? what the heck, also I ordered it on Tuesday and it cane Thursday from psa.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    It might be fine. If not, they'll fix it for you. The really nice one looks the same, but uses a CHF barrel they source from FN.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Have that exact upper. Shoots great. Mine is a pistol built with a Sparc2. Haven’t stretched it’s legs but at 50yrds she does great

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    buddy of mine just bought one of their complete uppers (incl bcg etc), 16". around 200 rounds thru it, zero issues. with a cheap scope, no bipod or real good rest, we got around 2moa at 100yds.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    It might be fine. If not, they'll fix it for you. The really nice one looks the same, but uses a CHF barrel they source from FN.

and I can always change barrels!

That's some quick shipping.

indeed they usually take forever, it kinda shocked me.

Have that exact upper. Shoots great. Mine is a pistol built with a Sparc2. Haven’t stretched it’s legs but at 50yrds she does great

good news, thanks!!

buddy of mine just bought one of their complete uppers (incl bcg etc), 16". around 200 rounds thru it, zero issues. with a cheap scope, no bipod or real good rest, we got around 2moa at 100yds.

cool

now I don't feel so bad starting out with an inexpensive upper!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom