• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Chris Plante talked about this early in his show today. Unsurprisingly, DC was the only city where the box for people to leave their money in was actually stolen.

When they had done this in DC in the past, the bicycle of the person setting up the table was stolen.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    lmao:lol:

Im actually shocked the percentage was in the 90s. And I thought for sure the bottom would be in the 50s. Guess there was some peer pressure going on. Surely if they put it in a more secluded location more people would have swiped one without paying.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ***I bet many people figured they were being video taped so would be less likely to steal. The fact that our cars all have locks, as do our homes, etc.. would lead one to believe that maybe a bit less than 100% of the people are that honest...

I also noticed they combined Bethesda and DC though... :) There are hoods in more culturally disadvantaged areas with socio-economic pressures that might have scored lower than other areas for sure...:innocent0

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    ***I bet many people figured they were being video taped so would be less likely to steal. The fact that our cars all have locks, as do our homes, etc.. would lead one to believe that maybe a bit less than 100% of the people are that honest...
    That's what I was thinking.

Remember the old school Cops episodes where they'd park the tractor trailer on the street with the back door unlocked? Never took long for Jerome and company to show up and try to loot it.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    If DC had not been combined with Bethesda, they'd have been in the negative numbers. The collection box was stolen, putting DC at the very bottom and in fact in the negative

Big surprise.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    For $35.00 I'll park out in front of the tea stand. For $45 I'll park, but lean against the hood of my car with my arms crossed looking mad. :o

f39f56f3522823285b9f474a7d3384f3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom