Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    Dealer Name: Medusa Munitions
    Storefront: Home based store front
    Phone Number: 301-863-6786
    Email: Medusa.munitions@gmail.com
    Hours of Operation: by appointment, closed Mondays.
    Forum Username: Medusa Munitions
    FFL: Yes
    Gunsmith: No
    Additional Info: Transfers, firearm purchases, reloading components, ammo, Silencer Shop dealer and Dillon Precision Dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Too far for me to drive, but their 10MM Underwood prices are cheaper than on the Underwood site itself.

Medusa Munitions

Industry Partner
    May 27, 2020
    Hello!

Thanks for the welcome! And yes, as you have figured out I'm in Southern MD, the Hollywood area. As for the 10mm prices, sometimes a good deal appears and I will pass it along.

I'm still trying to figure out how to change my avatar along with a few other things. But I will be posting stuff soon.

A little bit about myself:

I enjoy shooting the practical shooting sports such as IDPA and USPSA. Down here we have a tactical shotgun match and carbine rifle match that I think are a lot of fun too. I am also match director for our club's Rimfire Steel match each month (except when the Coronavirus hampers things). I help teach the club's Women's Basic Pistol class and like to get new folks comfortable with shooting.

As far as Medusa Munitions goes, I started up in November 2019 and have been taking things slow so that I can ensure I give people the proper customer service while I figure out all the nuances of selling firearms in Maryland.

One of the first things I started stocking was reloading supplies because I reload and find it hard to find primers, powders and bullets locally. I plan on making powder and primer runs periodically so I can save on shipping/hazmat fees and my customers can stock up at reasonable prices. When I do so, if you have specific powders or primers you want, you can pre-order at that time. Otherwise, I'll try and keep on hand the commonly purchased items so if you run out you can resupply easily.

I also have a small supply of ammo in various pistol calibers and a little bit of buckshot. Ammo, primer and powder is in store pick up only, as the cost of shipping will defeat any price savings.

At this time I only have a handful of firearms in stock but am willing to track down and order what you are looking for. Right now a lot of stuff is out of stock but I will keep an eye open and nab something if it comes available. I also am always on the look out for good deals and will grab those and pass along savings to you!

Oh and of course I do transfers.
    Non-regulated: $15
    Regulated: $20 plus $10 MSP fee

If you purchase a firearm from me the price I will quote you is an out the door (OTD) price including tax and any fees. So if it's $500 OTD that is what you will pay, no additional costs.

Hope to do business with you soon!

Mary

Last edited by a moderator:

Medusa Munitions

Industry Partner
    May 27, 2020
    Not Rodney's daughter in law. Did you run the tactical shotgun match at Sanners a number of years ago? If so, I helped you with emails and match sign ups.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    will we turn to stone after looking at the prices? I was hoping your name was Hydra Munitions so that every time I shoot a round, it comes back as doubled so I never run out :P J/K welcome aboard.

Medusa Munitions

Industry Partner
    May 27, 2020
    Yes, it is a residence. Currently I do by appointment only.

As for prices I try and keep them reasonable. My current problem now is finding ammo, firearms and primers to order. But I keep an eye out for deals and if I find one I'll pass along the savings to my customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom