• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I was hoping someone used his advice about two blasts on the porch, in court saying they just followed the vice presidents direction.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    Since the simpleton Biden thinks parts of the constitution was misinterpreted I wonder if he thought the benefits of it were intended for illegal criminals that broke our basic border laws?

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I was hoping someone used his advice about two blasts on the porch, in court saying they just followed the vice presidents direction.

So he taught against the writings of the founders in law school?

Seems like that would make even dumber law students or at least the ones who were to dumb to read some history books.

What a fvcking moron

Like this is someone I would ever listen too????

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Please, Joe, don't stop. Please, Democrats, nominate Joe, or at least get him in the primaries so that all of the other people running feel obliged to go even harder towards gun confiscation than he does. Because that's all so tasty in flyover country. Go, Joe, go!

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015

He added, “What’s happened here is, the nation as a whole has decided it can no longer, in my view, continue to turn a blind eye to the prostitution of the 2nd Amendment here, and no longer can turn a blind eye to the enormous damage being done, not just in our schools, but on our streets, right here in Philly and Wilmington, Delaware, where I’m from, every night.”

This statement from that article burns me up. The antis are doing it repeatedly. That is, saying that "all Americans" and other sweeping lies, want more gun control and bans. They completely ignore the huge number of us who believe just the opposite.

This is similar to when they say that Congress is failing to act. No it's not. It's acting according to what its constituents want. It's representing the vast number of Americans who respect the Second Amendment.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    That comment makes his election bid a non-starter.

Oodles of Democrats own guns for self defense. Oodles of Democrats hunt all kinds of critters. He knows this.

Could him taking this extreme position be his way of bowing out of the 2020 primary early?

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    That comment makes his election bid a non-starter.

Oodles of Democrats own guns for self defense. Oodles of Democrats hunt all kinds of critters. He knows this.

Could him taking this extreme position be his way of bowing out of the 2020 primary early?

Doesn't matter one bit, my gun owning liberal friends still vote D down the line.

Last edited:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    As a person who blamed the truck driver that killed his first wife (truck driver was a non drinker) "by drinking his lunch" . His idea of reality has always been screwed up

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Doesn't matter one bit, by gun owning liberal friends still vote D down the line.

Deer hunting is a religion for many lunch bucket Democrats.

His position will matter a great deal. As will this position if other's espouse it.

If the Left runs on taking guns, they're toast right out of the gate.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    There's a civil war going on in the D Party right now between the conventional, Esblishment liberals (Biden, Clinton, etc.) and the Progressives. The Progressives have the momentum right now, so Biden is trying to pander to them to stay relevant. I think it'll fail in the end; the BernieCrats see Biden as part of the Establishment they're trying to overthrow in the party.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    He's such an idiot.

27ifo1.jpg

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    He added, “What’s happened here is, the nation as a whole has decided it can no longer, in my view, continue to turn a blind eye ... to the enormous damage being done, not just in our schools, but on our streets, right here in Philly and Wilmington, Delaware, where I’m from, every night.”

This statement from that article burns me up. The antis are doing it repeatedly. ...

Another lie that burns me up, that there is this massive epidemic of "gun violence" and increasing "mass shootings" and "school shootings,"

Big Lie. "Gun violence" is way down, and going down more and more every year, even as AR 15 ownership increases year by year.

There is no "epidemic" of school shootings. There is no "epidemic" of "gun violence."

Mr H

Banana'd
    Another lie that burns me up, that there is this massive epidemic of "gun violence" and increasing "mass shootings" and "school shootings,"

Big Lie. "Gun violence" is way down, and going down more and more every year, even as AR 15 ownership increases year by year.

There is no "epidemic" of school shootings. There is no "epidemic" of "gun violence."

You know that, and we know that.

Those who "buy ink by the barrel" will continue to spew the lies until it's no longer profitable to do so.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Biden: ‘The 2nd Amendment Is Being Very Badly Interpreted’ – There Is ‘Prostitution of the 2nd Amendment’

"He added, 'What’s happened here is, the nation as a whole has decided it can no longer, in my view, continue to turn a blind eye to the prostitution of the 2nd Amendment here, and no longer can turn a blind eye to the enormous damage being done, not just in our schools, but on our streets, right here in Philly and Wilmington, Delaware, where I’m from, every night.'”

So, to be clear, Joe Biden is saying that the damage being done in schools and on the streets in Philly and Wilmington, Delaware, is being done by law-abiding gun owners who are just exercising their Second Amendment rights?

Biden, who was once the most vacuous member of the United States Senate, must be reading something between the lines that nobody else sees. The Second Amendment doesn't have any language preventing the government from criminalizing murder and mayhem with a firearm, and there are already hundreds of federal, state, and local laws that do exactly that, and more.

What's really been prostituted is the rule of law, exemplified by the Obama/Biden Administration's failure to enforce and selective enforcement of our laws.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Ol Joe probably got spurned by another 12 year old girl he was being touchy feely with at some political event, and is venting his frustrations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom