• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Century Arms will be releasing a new AK Pistol chambered in 9mm that utilizes Glock type mags. The Draco NAK9 should be another candidate for the Maryland shooter as a pistol or SBR option. Once they have been released this will need to be submitted to MSP for approval .

century-arms-draco-nak9-1.jpg

unnamed(2).jpg

unnamed(1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Looks nice.! But needs a threaded barrel to mount a suppressor on.

Last edited:

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    I see Circle10 AK is already coming out with stock/brace adapter. https://www.circle10ak.com/product/circle-10-ak-2-bolt-stock-adapter-century-arms-draco-nak-9/
    This Circle 10 AK 2-Bolt Stock Adapter is for the Century Arms Draco NAK-9 pistol. It can be used to attach your favorite 10-32 2-bolt stocks as well as folding mechanisms and pistol braces. Easily installed by removing factory sling swivel. Features QD swivels on each side. Can be used with other AK pistols with modification to rear trunnions.
    Circle-10-AK-2-Bolt-Stock-Adapter-for-Century-Arms-Draco-NAK-9.jpg

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Looks like it could be SBR'd without a ton of drama, so I'd be in for one. Been looking for another AK-alike to add to the pile.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Anybody have one of these?

I also see that Chiapa imports a micro version of NAK9 that takes Beretta/Glock mags and it’s on sale at Atlantic Firearms. No threaded barrel on the micro version though.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Anybody have one of these?

I also see that Chiapa imports a micro version of NAK9 that takes Beretta/Glock mags and it’s on sale at Atlantic Firearms. No threaded barrel on the micro version though.
    The problem with the Chiappa PAK-9, besides the lack of barrel threading, is that the magwell is integrated into the handguard. Stormwerkz makes a replacement handguard and magwell, but it's only for the first version. Given the choice, I think the Century version is the way to go.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I could be wrong. But I thought Atlantic sold the Chiappa with both the glock and the beretta mag adapters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom