• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    And at this time it's not temporary.

He couldn't go one fvcking full day before starting back up with the snide side shots and passive aggressive ********.

Before any of you get your panties in a wad, I've got the other half of the forum that thinks we're trying to replace the whole community with the PP.

So pretty much, we're right on target since some of you children have turned yourselves into armed camps facing off against one another and see everything as some binary with us/against us nonsense.

I'm pretty well blind with being pissed off right now.

Patriot Picket will need to pick a new spokesman here. Clandestine made an effort to keep lines of communication open last week, but we're putting a stop to that surrogate hosting as well.

We're not having Jeff speaking through someone else who is not going to be the spokesperson for the organization.

This is exactly why this outfit was never going to get IP status here - we would never accept this kind of shoddy ******** behavior from anyone else.

Exactly what I needed at 1am. Fvck you.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I really, truly, totally, get it. I have little doubt the guy is a hysterical pleasure in person, but the constant sniping on largely any level got old, fast.

I wish Jeff the best, truly. But in terms of his ability to play nice with others...eh.

Sidenote: bourbon is your friend. Slainte.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Possibly the Patriot Picket may/could start their own free website elsewhere. Getting the URL published in the stickies would help those whom need to stay informed of their present and future activities.

I don't do Facebook (and I imagine others here don't) so that is not a good source for keeping in touch with them.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Damn.

I honestly didn't see that coming, figured he was maybe having a really bad day (last week). Hopefully someone else can step up and try to not be so polarizing to us "Fudds".

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Jeff is a good guy and he does tireless work to advance the cause of liberty in our repressive state... but I get it. Norton and the other mods here are pretty even handed and don't play favorites. We all agree to play by certain rules when we sign up to use this forum.

If PP establishes another line of communications, I hope it will be advertised here, but please put me down as another vote against Facebook... I won't use it.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I missed a lot of the arguments so I lack the context, but I do wish him success in fighting terrible gun laws at least. As someone who has dabbled in forum's moderation, it can be taxing and difficult to keep the peace and I did not have anywhere near the users for that one month.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I missed a lot of the arguments so I lack the context, but I do wish him success in fighting terrible gun laws at least. As someone who has dabbled in forum's moderation, it can be taxing and difficult to keep the peace and I did not have anywhere near the users for that one month.
    And in fighting cancer.

Say whatever you want, Jeff IS a fighter.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I think it is possible the gun fight takes him further away from the bigger fight .
    Fvck Cancer

Actually, I always thought the cancer drove him harder... we are all on a limited clock, but when you actually hear it ticking, it can spur men of action, like Jeff, to get a move on to accomplish their goals while they can. He clearly wants to make an impact and I think he us doing just that.

A good reminder to us all... Tempus fugit. Momento mori.

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    I guess I am lucky I was oblivious to whatever ever drama has been happening. I hate when we all get divided, we all lose then....

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I guess I am lucky I was oblivious to whatever ever drama has been happening. I hate when we all get divided, we all lose then....

th

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    That's a shame. Best of luck to Jeff with everything he is dealing with. I didn't see all that he was into. I leave that to the Mods and other members.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Possibly the Patriot Picket may/could start their own free website elsewhere. Getting the URL published in the stickies would help those whom need to stay informed of their present and future activities.

I don't do Facebook (and I imagine others here don't) so that is not a good source for keeping in touch with them.

I thought they did have one at www.PatriotPicket.org? I'm sure if they desire they could start a forum there. Running a Forum is not easy, but I think the folks here do a real good job.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville

EXACTLY my thoughts. I dont know what happened, I do know PP is doing good things, also know that MDS is Nortons game, so his rules.

I wish Jeff the best of luck, kick cancer's ass, keep fighting for your life, and the rights of MD residents!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I just want to thank Norton for putting the health of the community here first with this one. I've pretty much avoided MD 2A threads the last year or so because of R&R. Every constructive comment or criticism offered(by myself and others) always seemed to draw an immediate attack by him. While I appreciate his efforts, his I know better than anyone else attitude is toxic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom