• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Is anyone having trouble today loading MDS? It fails probably 50% of the time. Both email notification links and home page. It seems to come and go. Some times nothing will get the page to load (even leaving it for 30 minutes), then other times it will load every email notification link, time and time again.

Anyone?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    This is a new reloading limit imposed by the MGA. They want to limit your page loads to no more than 10 an hour in Maryland. However, if you access MDS from out of state you can reload as many times as you like.

Gorba

Deplorable Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 24, 2018
    Annapolis
    Sorry you're having trouble. I have experienced nothing like what you describe. Good luck resolving the issue.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    I've been having problems with Comcast for the last 2-3 days. It's causing similar symptoms for all my Internet and TV services. It's very intermittent, sometime things work, sometimes they don't.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Is anyone having trouble today loading MDS? It fails probably 50% of the time. Both email notification links and home page. It seems to come and go. Some times nothing will get the page to load (even leaving it for 30 minutes), then other times it will load every email notification link, time and time again.

Anyone?

I had the same issue yesterday but back to normal today. I have Verizon FIOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom