• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    You can buy a long gun from a dealer there but not an individual. A few will not sell to MD but most will.

For handgun transfers look for Gus at Accurate pawn. He often has a sign and is usually to the right in front of the food place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I was able to find a Ruger mark 4 Hunter pistol in stainless there for $555.00 out the door . Saw a few other really good deals as well. There are still some people holding out for higher prices. But for the most part I found people willing to deal with me.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Looking for a new safe. Any vendors able to deliver and install (concrete floor anchors)?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    no steals but definitely some better pricing. some glock gen 4's for $529 (same place i got mine two weeks ago down at fburg show). one dealer had a new gen4 g23 for $499. some fed 147g 9mm am eagle for $12.50/box (same as targetsportsusa). winchester white box 9mm 115g for $220/case. case of pmc bronze 223 55g for $325. fed hst 40 for $25/box of 50.

i heard one guy talking to his buddy saying it was great to see everyone milling about the show actually smiling and enjoying the show and not panic buying.

then of course there were some dealers who somehow thought that hillary won the election and had absurd if not disgusting pricing.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    steve's safes is always there and was there today. know they deliver and guessing they also install. they sell ft knox.

Thanks!

Couldn't make it down today. Took advantage of the mild weather to get a few chores done.

Hoping to make it down tomorrow.

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Jan 25, 2010
    Harwood, Md.
    If you don't mind me asking what was the price on the creedmoor. Only asking because I asked the wife to get me one for Christmas.

I paid $1450 cash out of the door. They are on Gunbroker for $1250... and the Gen 1s are like $1100... I don't really know if its worth the extra money depending on what you want to do.

Overall disappointed with the show. I got ammo from the ammo guy in the middle of the big room the last 2 or 3 shows and the prices were hiked up this time. I think many were expecting a big profit weekend with Hillary in office and now that Trump is... They still want to cash out. Prices seemed pretty high all over. Normally I pay $189 for a box of 1000 9mm Fiochhi and it was $209 this time. .556 was $200 more also. P mags fortunately were still decent... but all in all I was expecting the prices to be better.

Also disappointed with how many cheap Chinese booths there are selling cheap junk. Seems like they're getting to be more and more every time.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    steve's safes is always there and was there today. know they deliver and guessing they also install. they sell ft knox.

It took 2 friends of mine over 6 months to get in touch with this guy. He is the only Ft Knox dealer in the region. One finally got a couple safes from him, the other gave up.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Four tables with reloading supplies!!! I even found Federal Match SPPs for $34 per 1000. I had to search but one table had Benchmark powder. It's nice seeing primers out under $40 per 1000, and no crazy pricing on powders. And I found a nice leather holster that fit my 1965 Colt Trooper 357. I haven't been to this show in a couple of years, it's nice seeing some of the stuff back to reasonable (pre-Obama) pricing.

As I was walking back to my truck, I saw a blue station wagon with a SOTAR sticker. Who was that? Was around 1200 when I saw it.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I am going down there in the morning.
    Did any one see any standard capacity 7.62 x 39 AR magazines for sale?
    If so any good deals? Really looking for C-Products ones, but if the price is right other brands would be worth a try.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    You can buy a long gun from a dealer there but not an individual. A few will not sell to MD but most will.

For handgun transfers look for Gus at Accurate pawn. He often has a sign and is usually to the right in front of the food place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus is a good man. I've purchased two M1 Carbines from him...was able to bargain a little on both and completed both deals on the spot and went home with them immediately. Bought one at a show at the How Co Fairgrounds and one at his store front on Route 1, which had a For Sale sign on it when I passed about 2 weeks ago.

Lew--Ranger63
    Laurel, MD

thumbert

Mar 23, 2015
    SOMD
    If so any good deals? Really looking for C-Products ones, but if the price is right other brands would be worth a try.
    Several tables with factory steel mags. I think quantico tactical was running deals on the Magpul AK mags

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013

Yes Ron Smith had them . He is about 3 to 4 rows from the very right wall in the front. He has 3 tables 2 with black table clothes 1 in red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom