• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRA

Dec 10, 2010
    Damascus
    You know how us hillbilly country liberals are!!
    Hey, we've had beer and wine now for oh, 2 or 3 years now or more. I was actually sad to see that happen. We were one of the only dry districts left in MD.

Okay, you got me. It just struck me who that was!!! I'll see you tomorrow!!

I really needed the laugh. Thanks!

Yea, You should see the looks my wife gets when she pulls into the parking lot with my F350 Dually with the MSI, MDS, NRA and other assorted decals on it especially when she gets out and a 5'3" female steps out.

sounds like you have a keeper. Mine is Israeli and loves shooting and terrifies all men that see her shoot. She also makes me want to quit since I've been shooting almost 20 years and she'd only shot maybe 10-15 times and puts me to shame. I'm convinced it's in the genetics to be able to defend the homeland

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    sounds like you have a keeper. Mine is Israeli and loves shooting and terrifies all men that see her shoot. She also makes me want to quit since I've been shooting almost 20 years and she'd only shot maybe 10-15 times and puts me to shame. I'm convinced it's in the genetics to be able to defend the homeland

I don't know about genetics as my wife can also out shoot me and she's only been shooting a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom