• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    Do any of you ever hang out there? I've noticed a lot of pro-2A sentiment there, which is uncharacteristic for the area. The last time I was there this dude was yammering on about Obama's gun control EAs...figured it was one of you. :D

MKR03

Apr 1, 2014
    State of Montgomery
    It's on Woodglen Dr. which is near RVP and Nicholson (across the street from what used to be White Flint mall). Just a little North of my favorite dive bar Hank Dietle's!

BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    Details? Where is it?
    Might be an interesting place for a meet-up sometime.

See post below. Plenty of parking in the lot or the lot across the street. It would be a good place for a Capital Region meetup. They have some of the coldest beer I've ever had.

It's on Woodglen Dr. which is near RVP and Nicholson (across the street from what used to be White Flint mall). Just a little North of my favorite dive bar Hank Dietle's!

Yup.:thumbsup:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'm quite sure Hank Dietle's is gun friendly...

I will visit Quincys establishment soon. Pass it all the time, but never heard it noted till now.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm surprised Hank Dietle's hasn't been forced to relocate, quite honestly. A breath of fresh redneck air in fetid MoCo.

Same goes for that crazy BBQ joint on Old Georgetown across the road from NIH....

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Quincy's @ Clopper and QO is where I go. Haven't made it to the "North Bethesda" location. Can't wait for the Bethesda spot to open. the owners are great folks.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    I go to the one in Gaithersburg about once a month. I still call it Ernie's even though it's been a while. Been to the south location once after a softball game. It's a much more open room and some of the staff work at both locations. It also helped that our first baseman is a regular.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    My wife works in the same building that Quincy's South is in. For those of you living in the Damamscus/Germantown/Mount Airy area. Quincy's is opening a place in Damascus shopping center in the very near future!!

L8agin

Apr 2, 2013
    Damascus
    My wife works in the same building that Quincy's South is in. For those of you living in the Damamscus/Germantown/Mount Airy area. Quincy's is opening a place in Damascus shopping center in the very near future!!

In the safeway shopping center? That would be convenient. Damascus needs more options.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I'm shocked there was any pro gun talk in that area. I worked right by there for years and all I ever saw were liberals in Subaru Outbacks and hybrids.:sad20:

Yea, You should see the looks my wife gets when she pulls into the parking lot with my F350 Dually with the MSI, MDS, NRA and other assorted decals on it especially when she gets out and a 5'3" female steps out.

MRA

Dec 10, 2010
    Damascus
    Bar in same sentence as Damascus? Damascus must becoming progressive. Oops, wrong use of the word progressive. My bad!

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Bar in same sentence as Damascus? Damascus must becoming progressive. Oops, wrong use of the word progressive. My bad!

You know how us hillbilly country liberals are!!
    Hey, we've had beer and wine now for oh, 2 or 3 years now or more. I was actually sad to see that happen. We were one of the only dry districts left in MD.

Okay, you got me. It just struck me who that was!!! I'll see you tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom