• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I wonder if any of our IP's (like Lou) might know a little more about this.

Beings it's public knowledge now, yeah, I knew about it for awhile (2 to 3 months now) and will await further details to come as time passes as was indicated by me to John (Appalachain). At the time John approached me about this matter, he has NOT been to the venue to preview it nor had any real idea of the capabilities that venue has. I suspect it'll not be the same as when Frank (Silverado) had it for a number of reasons.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Beings it's public knowledge now, yeah, I knew about it for awhile (2 to 3 months now) and will await further details to come as time passes as was indicated by me to John (Appalachain). At the time John approached me about this matter, he has NOT been to the venue to preview it nor had any real idea of the capabilities that venue has. I suspect it'll not be the same as when Frank (Silverado) had it for a number of reasons.

Don't they know not to spring a surprise like that on a guy in your condition?!!:D

It's a shame that PG will see revenue from it, but I still would love to know how it came about.

But, any show in Probably Guilty County is 'more than none'!!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Interesting...

I wonder what pressure was applied to the parks people. Financial or political??!

My thoughts exactly!

Same here as y'all don't know that according to John Appalachain in conversation with me a few months ago, the Showplace Arena people contacted HIM to invite him to do the show there, not the other way around. That sounds very strange to me though it's possible a li'l tweety bird I know may have had something to do with it.

wholly crap ... its a trap!

Sorta' makin' me wonder 'bout that too; a LIBTARD MEDIA FEEDIN' FRENZY trap.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Same here as y'all don't know that according to John Appalachain in conversation with me a few months ago, the Showplace Arena people contacted HIM to invite him to do the show there, not the other way around. That sounds very strange to me though it's possible a li'l tweety bird I know may have had something to do with it.

Sorta' makin' me wonder 'bout that too; a LIBTARD MEDIA FEEDIN' FRENZY trap.

Maybe more like a PGCPD and BTAFE sting trap.

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    heard about this from a dealer and was skeptical... but it was always the closest show to me, so hey

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Don't they know not to spring a surprise like that on a guy in your condition?!!:D

It's a shame that PG will see revenue from it, but I still would love to know how it came about.

But, any show in Probably Guilty County is 'more than none'!!

Found out through the horse world (been riding since I was 3 days old) that the arena has been in desperate need of income and this has come up in conversation quite often. Secret squirrel powers de-activate! I hope some vendors jump in. Precision is in PA that weekend.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i had heard that also.

Sorta' makin' me wonder 'bout that too; a LIBTARD MEDIA FEEDIN' FRENZY.
    so if legit, are you going to set up?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    i had heard that also.

so if legit, are you going to set up?

Beings it's public knowledge now, yeah, I knew about it for awhile (2 to 3 months now) and ***WILL AWAIT FURTHER DETAILS TO COME AS TIME PASSES*** as was indicated by me to John (Appalachain). At the time John approached me about this matter, he has NOT been to the venue to preview it nor had any real idea of the capabilities that venue has. I suspect it'll not be the same as when Frank (Silverado) had it for a number of reasons.

Take note to the capitalized phrase within the asterisks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom