• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RWGN

Apr 16, 2013
    so i don't post very much but recent events have me concerned. I work in east baltimore at a prominent institution, i really don't care what the current "laws" of maryland say concerning wearing/carrying/transporting of firearms on your person or in your vehicle. i will be pro 2A and that is my defense in my pursuit of happiness!!!! F YEAH!!

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    so i don't post very much but recent events have me concerned. I work in east baltimore at a prominent institution, i really don't care what the current "laws" of maryland say concerning wearing/carrying/transporting of firearms on your person or in your vehicle. i will be pro 2A and that is my defense in my pursuit of happiness!!!! F YEAH!!

Take a sleeping bag, food, water and TP you may be stuck overnight.

RWGN

Apr 16, 2013
    i know right...sad when you have to have a bug out bag when you go to work on a daily basis. oh thank you failed maryland socio/economic policies

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown

Your post is vague. Just remember certain people make choices based on the information and risk/rewards apparent at the time.

Idiots post about it on the internet.

twan

Oct 30, 2009
    Owings Mills, MD
    Your post is vague. Just remember certain people make choices based on the information and risk/rewards apparent at the time.

Idiots post about it on the internet.
    So right & it seems all very low post people are posting now. I find it very suspect to say the less.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    A wise old owl sat in an ok
    The more he saw, the less he spoke
    The less he spoke, the more he heard
    Why can't we all be like that wise old bird.

Be safe RWGN

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom