• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    I had my first experience with Gun Monkey today. 100% positive experience. I had a new Mini 14 shipped there. A small shop with a lot packed in. Nice selection of long guns and hand guns. They seem like good people, and were very responsive to email. I hope they do well.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    Is this a spinoff of the greatest shop ever that once was known as gymratz?

It's not. I think at one point they were going to take over gymratz's NFA items that were waiting for ATF approval.

I've bought a couple of firearms from them (Gun Monkey). Very good experience and excellent prices.

bonehead

Jul 2, 2012
    I will have to check them out, always looking for a new dealer. I have to give a shout out to Flat Broke Shooters in the Ridge area. Nice people and good communication.

Texas solo

Mar 5, 2021
    How are they stocked for C&R Firearms?

Might have to give them a look-see next time I am in LaPlata. Was born in that hospital, according my Mom, my Dad was across the street getting a sandwich at the High's (now a parking lot) when I was delivered.

I was at that Highs when my wife was having cancer surgery. Pacing the hospital wasn't helping.

May 25, 2021
    I picked up an AR15 from them a few months back. Positive experience. Crap scope on it and over priced rifle but I was tired of waiting for manufacturers to restock the good stuff and picked it up.

ENDuRUN

Jun 13, 2021
    My friend owns a local business and has worked with GunMonkey. He has a very high opinion of their owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom