• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03gsxr1000

Speed Demon
    Jul 4, 2010
    I have lost some hair trying to find the rear sight adjustment screw for sale anywhere. I can't be the first to lose a screw from a hi viz sight. Can anyone point me to a place i can buy a screw for the stock rear sight on a 60ds. It is difficult to find a sight at all for this gun, but i am sure i haven't looked in the right place yet.

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    I have lost some hair trying to find the rear sight adjustment screw for sale anywhere. I can't be the first to lose a screw from a hi viz sight. Can anyone point me to a place i can buy a screw for the stock rear sight on a 60ds. It is difficult to find a sight at all for this gun, but i am sure i haven't looked in the right place yet.

Well it's Italian made so probably metric.
    Maybe try Brownells, Midway, Manf.? If you can determine the metric thread perhaps a hardware store has one?

Last edited:

03gsxr1000

Speed Demon
    Jul 4, 2010
    The gun is Italian sure, but i don't think the sights are. They are a separate and replaceable item. I think the brand name is hi viz. Fiber optic. The elevation screw disappeared one day after some time at the range.

J Beard

Deplorable Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    Completely serious.
    Sneads in Lusby, they have the most impressive nut,bolt, screw section I've seen in any hardware store.
    They have a location in northern Calvert also but I can't vouch for their selection.

Check the thread 'Barrel Band for Winchester '94', member Harrys found screws for his 100+ year old 94 at his local Ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom