• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    In the spirit of a "group buy" we need to get organized and have a group registration event for our carry permits. Have someone who knows the ins and outs of the process, all the necessary paperwork, and whatever fees are involved and try to get as many applications go in all a once to show the powers that be what numbers we represent. We could organize by counties or by where we shoot since groups of members meet that way already.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    NOTE: everyone has the possibility of being slightly different.

Prior Military, must submit a DD214, otherwise the application will be rejected.

Business owners (past or present) must fill in the blanks. They want to make sure your taxes are paid up :sad20:

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    In the spirit of a "group buy" we need to get organized and have a group registration event for our carry permits. Have someone who knows the ins and outs of the process, all the necessary paperwork, and whatever fees are involved and try to get as many applications go in all a once to show the powers that be what numbers we represent. We could organize by counties or by where we shoot since groups of members meet that way already.

I am familiar with the process, having applied twice. I am also a Maryland Notary. I would be happy to witness any Frederick area resident's CHP or Designated Collector Application. I would also be open to assisting with an AppFest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom