• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Yeah so do I. But for 20k more a year who cares. Plus they have a better pension.

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq

Have you talked to anyone that works in P.G. I have a friend that does and he lives on the medic.

Yeah so do I. But for 20k more a year who cares. Plus they have a better pension.

Depends what station you get put at and you could get day work or be on shift. You'll run some decent amount of fire but probably be run all over by the vollys. Good luck tho. I'd put in for it but found a decent job with excellent pay and dont wanna lose my volunteer status.

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    I seriously doubt that I would be run over by a volly. I know what you guys do is admirable, but really? :lol2:

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    I seriously doubt that I would be run over by a volly. I know what you guys do is admirable, but really? :lol2:

Nobody fights fire like a Baltimore City Fireman, NOBODY. I'm not even braggin' on myself, when I was in the department I was a bottom tier firefighter. BCFD is the shiznit, it's a shame the city government doesn't see that (same goes for BPD).

Good luck Weeman, I'm sure your path will lead to better things whatever they may be. Fingers crossed and a prayer brother.

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Thanks Justin. When are we gonna go to the range so you can show me how to use my new toy?

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq

hahahahaha, its very competitve and the majority of the paid staff are lazy and only there for a pay check....... not saying all, but look at the medics

Nobody fights fire like a Baltimore City Fireman, NOBODY. I'm not even braggin' on myself, when I was in the department I was a bottom tier firefighter. BCFD is the shiznit, it's a shame the city government doesn't see that (same goes for BPD).

I have to disagree, sorry, and yes I have seen both sides.................

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Im off till june 27 Justin, but Monday is my anniversary.

Tractor Boy if I was just doing it for a paycheck I sure as hell wouldn't have joined BCFD. Anytime you think you can hang just look at what we do.

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    I seriously doubt tractor boy ever rode in the city. If he did, he definatley wouldn't be saying that the squirrels out run our dept. Weeman best of luck. PG too far from me to move. Greenbelt 35 Volunteer. It's good to know that you have "seen" both sides.

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    I seriously doubt tractor boy ever rode in the city. If he did, he definatley wouldn't be saying that the squirrels out run our dept. Weeman best of luck. PG too far from me to move. Greenbelt 35 Volunteer. It's good to know that you have "seen" both sides.

I never said I rode in the city, why else would I ask about doin a ride-along.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom